What would be the best time for a DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition call-in podcast?

Best time for a call-in show

• 8am - 12pm: I'm an early bird

• 12pm - 5pm: They've cancelled all my soaps, I'm bored

• 5pm - 6pm: PLEASE CHOOSE ME

• 6pm - 7pm: PLEASE CHOOSE ME

• 7pm - 8pm: PLEASE CHOOSE ME

• 8pm - 9pm: PLEASE CHOOSE ME

• 9pm - 10pm: PLEASE CHOOSE ME

• 10pm - 12am: I'm a night owl

• 12am - 8am: I never sleep

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast team is thinking about doing call-in shows more often in the future, so we're trying to find out what would be the best time of the day to make it easiest for our listeners to call in. It would typically be a Wednesday. All times are Pacific.

What are your thoughts on this?

The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast team is thinking about doing call-in shows more often in the future, so we're trying to find out what would be the best time of the day to make it easiest for our listeners to call in.

What are your thoughts on this?

Afternoons or mornings.....just when I don't have my hands full with the kids :P

For me here on the east coast somewhere around 7-8 pm might be good but I suspect that's too early in the day for you to assemble your west coast crew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter