What Will You Never Do At The Parks?

Anything in Dinoland. Carnival style creeps me out. Not sure why. Even a Disney carnival theme is creepy to me. I always pass very quickly by!

I think the things I will never do is Swiss family treehouse and cirque de soleil. Neither one interest me.

Wow... this is really a difficult question, as there is nothing I absolutely refuse to do... EXCEPT...

I will never buy a cigar from the Sosa shop at the West Side.

Absolutely never a Turkey Leg (can't even stand to see others eat them) and never Tower of Terror again (tried it once - couldn't wait to stop going back up)

Also, I'm pretty sure I'll never go and not feel like I need to 'do it all'. That's a mentality we can't seem to break.

There are a few rides/shows that I don't love, but I won't say never to (other than ToT), because if the kiddos want to try them, I'll probably do it.

I will never ever ever do stich again!!!!!!!!! I loved alien encounter but stich is just flat out gross!

Also I have never done tiki room or body wars but I would do them ..

Seems like a lot of people have the same "nevers".

Never ToT or Spash and NO TURKEY LEGS.

During our first trip as adults we actually took pictures of people eating Turkey legs to show people at home. We were disgusted!!!

I will never ride Kali River Rapids because I don't want to get soaked and walk around with my underwear + bra stuck to me:scared:

I will never stake out a place for a parade or fireworks more than approx 20 mins in advance (and I won't complain about my view or push or kick those who have been holding down the sidewalk for hours for a primo spot) :rolleyes:

I will never be at WDW on a major holiday because of crowds + inflated prices :eek:

I will never purchase the DDP (Yep, I'm from the old school that believes the DDP greatly contributed to the serious decline of TS quality + the madness of the whole 180+ mania):headache:

I will never let other people breaking rules, having meltdowns, exhibiting shockingly rude behavior :scared1: kill the magic that is WDW:wizard:

I have done but will never do again spend time exploring Tom Sawyers island

Oh yeah... all I can think of is a parking garage. The stench of urine the day we went is embedded in my brain. If my co-travelers wish to do it they can. I'd rather stand in line at HM or something.

I've been going to WDW for 35ish years now. I've ridden all rides, seen all parades, and all shows EXCEPT for one.
I have no interest or intention of seeing the Indiana Jones show at HS. I was bored to death when I saw the first movie as a child. Never saw any of the sequels, nor will I experience Disney's version.

And I do like turkey legs!!

I enjoyed the Indian Jones Show, but that's probably because I wasn't expecting much.

I have done but will never do again spend time exploring Tom Sawyers island

Agreed! I grew up thinking Tom Sawyer Island was awesome, but going there was such a dud for me. The only excitement that came was when my mom screamed and panicked when I took her into the mine tunnel thing :rotfl2:

I agree with the person that said they will never go to MK and not have a Dole Whip. If the machine were broken is the only way that will happen for me. Going on a spur of the moment trip with the brother in law and his family in April-May and my plan is to do all the things that I have never done, except maybe Mission Space, I keep thinking maybe I can do it and shut my eyes, just so I can say that I have done it. Will see. If I knew then what I know now, I would not do the Tea Cups, I was green, and on a trip without my husband, trying to take care of a 6 and 8 year old.

[/B]

Sorry, but if my husband isn't around to take my 7 yr old to the restroom, he DOES come into the ladies room with me. We had an incident in our city where a 6 year old boy went into the mens room at a restaurant (his mother was waiting outside the door!) and 2 men molested him in about 2 minutes time, SO sorry if it makes anyone uncomfortable but I will never take that chance with my boys....

Ditto!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter