What Will You Never Do At The Parks?

I probably will never(again) do the Teacups. I love them, but things that spin like that make me dizzy and sick to my stomach in my "old age". ;)

I am laughing to myself right now and feel like a nut! LOL I am from the "rollercoast" in ohio. Cedar Point and so any fast spinny or rollercoaster is a green light for me! My hubby on the other hand is a totaly wimp. I will be the cool parent when it comes to riding things of that nature.

I don't know what i would say i would NEVER do at WDW...I might never see O canada...is that a bad thing. it just sounds dull!

These are so funny (and enlightening)!

I haven't been to WDW in about 20 years. We're going on our first family trip, for my son's 3rd birthday, in January. He won't be old enough for a lot of the things mentioned, but I'm sure if he wants to see Stitch or Aladdin, we'll do it.

I will never, however, ride Space Mountain ever ever again. I did it as a child and it freaked me out. When I went back years later, about age 20, I rode it again, just to see. It still freaked me out. I tried it twice, hated it twice, won't try it again. If my son wants to ride when he's old enough, he better made friends with someone in line.

1. I will never ride the tea cups with my 2 sons. They like to spin. I dont. I'll stick to riding with my mom and mother-in-law (i.e. the "lame no-spinning cup" as my youngest puts it)

2. I will never eat a dole whip. Just don't see the appeal.

3. I will never see everything in one trip!! This is trip #6 and I have yet to see everything during one visit!!! just never gonna happen...which also means that I will forever be making repeated trips!!!!!!;)

Mission Space-either side! I'm way too claustrophobic. I can most definitely say NEVER to that.

This exactly! Reading a description of Mission Space was enough to set me into panic mode. So unless I get some sort of huge cure from my claustrophobia I will never ride this ride.

Turkey Legs, Turkey Legs, Turkey Legs are a big No-no... I don't eat Turkey on Thanksgiving I will not be eating it in the parks.
Also Never will I be not Happy to go to WDW!

I will never pay rack rate for a deluxe resort. Heck, I can't even afford the discounted rates right now.

I will never ride primeval hurl. Not even my kids will talk me into that one.

Mission space-not interested in going into real space translates into not interested in going into pseudo space. Also-I hate puking.

I would like to say I will never wait in line for a character but it's not true. I have waited to meet Mickey and Captain Jack. I will wait in line to meet any of the Phineas and Ferb characters.

I will never go to the parks over winter break or spring break. The crowds would ruin the trip for me.

I will never try to pass my four year old as a two year old to get him in for free or my 11 year old as a nine year old to get the child rate-even though paying adult price for an 11 year old is harsh.

I will never dart out in front of an ECV again. Sorry about that, man on the ECV in front of Mexico. My only defense is that I just had a prickly pear margarita.

I will never eat a turkey leg in the Teacups after Mission:Space Orange. Just asking for trouble. Besides, are they REALLY turkey legs??? They look more like emu legs to me. But I WILL lap up Dole Whip Floats like a camel lapping up water at an oasis. Love those babies!!!

Never...

ride Mission Space - never even been to it. Unreasonable fear. I'm always afraid someone wil have some freakish heart problem we don't know about....

ride Teacups.....makes me want to hurl just thinking about it ;).

... will never wait for or watch a parade. They are generally between me and where I want to be. :headache:

Caryn

When I saw the title of this - rides or food did not come to mind. What I will never do in the parks...

Is be THAT family...the one you wonder why they are spending so much money being miserable...the one who's yelling at their kids for what seems the dumbest thing...the one with the mom and dad who look like they hate each other. THAT family - I will never be them. :goodvibes

What I would never do is well, do something I don't want to :)

I want to sit and peoplewatch? I will.
Go back to the hotel for a swim? Sure.

It's my holiday, I do whatever I want :goodvibes
(It's a good thing my DH feels the same way, saves a lot of arguing :rotfl:)

So relax, don't worry if you're the only one who likes or dislikes something: do whatever you want, have fun! :thumbsup2

Stitch's great escape. My dad went on it and said it stunk, literally. Just never had the desire to go on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter