What Will You Do?

What will you do if the government lifts isolation orders?

• Continue to Isolate

Votes: 100 80.6%
  • Go back to normal behavior (work, school, etc.)

Votes: 25 20.2%

• Total voters

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
The President is looking for ways to reopen parts of the country. Many doctors and other officials are saying this is a bad idea. If the government says they want people to go back to work after Easter, will you do it? Personally, my family will continue to isolate until the number of new cases drops dramatically, despite what the government says.

I voted "continue to isolate" only because my state will not follow that guidance, they will follow what medical experts request, as will I. My employer, federal, could be forced to open since they are at the will of the Commander In Chief, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

Continue to isolate of course. Word from the experts (including my research center) indicate that things are going to get worse before they get better. It is wildly irresponsible to go back to life as usual. It will cause the death of many many people if people listen to the President.

Without getting political, I don’t really think the intention is to open up on Easter. It’s a goal that likely will not be reached as time gets closer. Two weeks ago, when everything was still mostly fine, I think many also thought the country would be open April 1. That’s clearly not going to happen.

But people do need hope and have some kind of timeframe to keep looking towards a sense of normalcy.

We will continue to isolate...my college aged daughter is now moved home and my 78 year old mother have been home as well. I handle all the shopping for groceries etc. I am lucky to be able to work from home but I do see that work has slowed down tremendously (real estate law) so who knows what the future holds. I am also working on my CPT certification and am eager for the gym and access to CPR course. I am just trying to be patient and praying for pixie dust for resuming a normal day to day routine safely.

I’m sure I’m living in an area that will stay quarantined for awhile (NJ) so the reopening won’t include me at this point. I’m waiting for the ok from the state AND federal government.
Same here. If the local officials give us clearance to resume life then I probably will, but it won’t be based off what’s being done in other parts of reg country.

I am in the uk in what is considered a key worker job. I work in food manufacturing so its work as normal.

I am working because my job is essential but, if the order is rescinded I will keep doing what I’m doing now. I work, go to the grocery store or gas station when needed and otherwise stay home.

I couldn't pick either of your two poll choices - there should always be an "other"!

I'm currently in a travel-related 14-day strict quarantine. Once it is over on April 6, I will be going back to work at my office, which is open but under quite different procedures. I am working remotely from home, but it's really not as efficient. We will also be issuing lay-offs on Monday morning, reducing my staff by 50% so my presence in the office and on-site will be necessary.

Other than work and being able to do our own shopping, we plan to continue to maintain isolation, as has been ordered by our officials. We will comply as completely as possible with all public directives, as we are presently doing.

I started isolating before state or federal officials told me too, & I’ll continue until my doctor thinks it’s wise. I’m due for a infusion round of my MS meds in early May, and that always decimates my immune system for the first 2 weeks. If they don’t cancel that (they did for the April patients) t hg en I expect isolation for me to last through at least Memorial Day

I'm in NJ and we're shutdown. But I'm in healthcare so still at work. So I'm living a regular day to day life as in getting up, going to work and coming home. But my social life is done since everything is closed and we were pretty active socially.

Once our governor opens things up I am leaving the house and doing something. My first stop will probably be to hit up our local bar for some wings. This was a usual Thursday night thing with our friends. Other than that I will slowly ease myself into bigger group settings.

We were isolating before the government suggested it was necessary because the healthcare professionals made it clear that it was necessary. I don't take health advice from the government. I take health advice from healthcare professionals. I'll stop when they give the all clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter