what will you do differently on your next cruise

Sfed-These are great I leave in 1 week for our first DCL. I am printing this list and adding it to my notebook.

Pack less.
Wear casual dinner clothes, I'm not doing formal again.
Don't wait til the very last second to pack at the end of the cruise. I was so miserable the last night because all my family was out having fun and I was stuck in the cabin packing.
Get up early to see at least one sunrise from deck 10
Have a dinner or two at Topsiders.
Eat a chocolate souffle from Palo.
Have more adult beverages, only had one on our last cruise.
Don't forget my bathing suit like last time.
Try out all the pools.
Watch a movie (maybe POTC) on the jumbo screen at night. It wasn't there on our last cruise.

you guys are giving me the chills, I cannot wait til our 2nd cruise in December. I forgot how magical the sunrise and sunsets were---this time I want to make sure my sleepy heads get up and experience at least one of those quiet mornings on the ship while everyone else is sleeping. I am so glad I started this thread, I have realized how unimportant it is to see everything and that it is the simple things that will make our cruise magical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter