What will the theme be for 2011?

NHDisneyMom

Mouseketeer
Just checking to see if anyone knows what the theme will be for next year. I believe this year is celebrations or what will you celebrate or something like that. I think Magic Kingdom will be 40 in 2011, anyone know what they are planning?

Just curious. :)

Just checking to see if anyone knows what the theme will be for next year. I believe this year is celebrations or what will you celebrate or something like that. I think Magic Kingdom will be 40 in 2011, anyone know what they are planning?

Just curious. :)

Don't expect it to include the 40th Anniversary.
Many of us figured that they would not make WDW's 40th the focus.
It didn't make much sense considering they have already had two promotions, a 100th and a 50th "Anniversary," in the recent past.

The 2011 promotion looks to be ‘LET THE MEMORIES BEGIN.’

Click HERE.

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

I booked for Sept. 2011 and they were still asking if we were celebrating anything...but since the official announcement isn't expected until this week, I doubt they would have asked me about memories!

After following Robo's link, I clicked on the email that went out to passholders. I love the idea of using real people's actual vacation photos & videos! I can't wait to see more!!

Oooh sounds interesting....but more importantly..........Will there be a new refillable MUG??!! :lmao:

On a serious note, I hope there is a new mug design. I love my "Celebrate" ones but I don't want the same mug when we return in Jan. 2011.

Bring on the new MUG!!! :cheer2:

It didn't make much sense considering they have already had two promotions, a 100th and a 50th "Anniversary," in the recent past.

Click HERE.

::yes::

Click HERE.

I like it !!! Now I wonder if they are going to incorporate a free day into this promotion. :cool1:

I like it !!! Now I wonder if they are going to incorporate a free day into this promotion. :cool1:

Likely they will promote just the MEMORY of the free days that guests got during the previous promotions.

:goodvibes

According to that article, we should not have to wait long to find out about the new theme! One more reason to look forward to Thursday!

The theme will be:

under-construction.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter