What will the renovated rooms at CBR look like???

allstar

allstar
What will the renovated rooms at CBR look like??? Will the double beds be replaced with queen sized beds????

If you go to THIS post (on another board.. :duck:) and scroll down to post #9 you'll be able to see pictures of a renovated room in progress that someone took back in March. The new decor has a Poly vibe to it (and a big improvement over the current decor, in my opinion) but no word yet on the double vs. queen bed conundrum!

I talked with a contact at the Caribbean Beach Resort (not the call center but a higher up at the CBR) who confirmed that the rooms are getting a makeover and they will be getting queen beds. Right now, the refurb is set to start around April, 2014. They will keep the guest inconvenience to a minimum by starting with one village and move on as each village is completed. When I asked if it was possible that we may have a new room during our May 24th to June 7th, 2013 trip, she said that it a possibility.

I actually like the current room decor at CBR but the new design looks interesting too. What I am most looking forward to is the change to queen size beds!

I actually like the current room decor at CBR but the new design looks interesting too. What I am most looking forward to is the change to queen size beds!

I liked the rooms pre-Nemo, the Nemo themed rooms and, from what I've seen on the other site, I like those as well. I hope that they put in some pop of color in the room as the rooms at the CBR have always been colorful and cheery.

Those pics look like they are putting a trundle in. Is anyone able to confirm that? That would be another option for families of five then.

I LOVE the updated decor. It makes it a destination I would actualy want to go to instead of looking kind of like a value resort. (Note: I have nothing against, values but paying the extra money, I want a more extravagent experience)

The new rooms at CBR look much nicer. Don't know if it will be enough for us to return, but it is a big improvement. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see what they look like. CBR is already our favorite moderate. The gap will grow even more once the rooms have queen beds.:cool1::goodvibes

Those pics look like they are putting a trundle in. Is anyone able to confirm that? That would be another option for families of five then.

It DOES look like they will have an extra bed -- a murphy bed just like the Alligator Bayou rooms -- very exciting to THIS family of 5! :cool1:

It DOES look like they will have an extra bed -- a murphy bed just like the Alligator Bayou rooms -- very exciting to THIS family of 5! :cool1:

When I spoke with the CBR the first time, I asked if they were getting the renovation and when it would start but forgot to ask about the queen beds. I had to call back about our reservation and got confirmation of the approximate start date and the queen beds but forgot to ask whether or not the new rooms would fit five. If I have any reason to call back again, I'll try to remember to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter