What will become of the Castle Suite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..whoa whoa.. Wedding packages? I have yet to hear of these Castle Night Wedding Packages and I am a Disney Bride :eek: .. hm.. Maybe it's because I'm not having a huggeeee wedding? Must call my planner! :bride:
Maybe it's because everything we've discussed at this point is pure speculation, conjecture, and rumor-mongering. I thought I was fairly blunt about that in my post; I apologize if you misunderstood me.

Disney hasn't made any announcements regarding the future of the Castle Suite in 2009.

I was lucky enough to do the passholder event tour of the suite on Monday. Someone asked one of the CMs doing the tour what was going to happen with the suite after the YOAMD promotion ends and he replied, "Only Cinderella knows".:confused3

I was there Monday night for the tour. It was great!

I do not think it will be rented out.

Aside from the fact that's it's in the castle, I don't know if I would want to spend my vacation in the castle. I think there would be too much noise for me. Especially in the early morning. However, if the suite is sound proof, then that would be a different story. Also, my partner likes to take his afternoon naps inbetween parks. That's a key part of his "vacation" - napping :)

Actually, when you win the suite you are taken up around 3 or 4 in the afternoon and are allowed to nap, shower, lay around, whatever you want to do. Then you are taken down for dinner at CRT around 6pm. You can come and go anytime between then and the time Main Street closes. After the park is closed, then you are pretty much "locked in" but there isn't anything to do after the park is closed.
So you and your partner could stay at the suite and still get your afternoon naps!:thumbsup2

Maybe it's because everything we've discussed at this point is pure speculation, conjecture, and rumor-mongering. I thought I was fairly blunt about that in my post; I apologize if you misunderstood me.

Disney hasn't made any announcements regarding the future of the Castle Suite in 2009.
I understand its speculation.

I was going to call my planner to find out if they knew anything.

Yep! And the ones I've spoken to were both flabbergasted and thrilled.

Mind you, they were chosen at random by the Dream Squad for "being in the right place at the right time" and not because they were honeymooning.

Ok...got it. I misread your post. Not that I thought that the suite should ONLY be given to honeymooners...I thought for a micro second that us being there on our honeymoon upped our chances. LOL

Thanks!

A general comment, if you don't have anything to add to the conversation.. sometimes it's best to back away from the keyboard.

And we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter