What were your favorite meals on the Magic?

Bonniec

DIS Veteran
What were your favorite meals on the Magic? Or what did you not like?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This is mainly from my pre-vegetarian days (since in my opinion DCL is seriously lacking in vegetarian options, with the exception of Palo).

Favorites

Parrot Cay
Island Spiced Grilled Rib-Eye of Beef

Pirates in the Caribbean Menu
Jack Sparrow's BBQ Marinated Beef Short Ribs

Captain's Gala
Fettuccini with Parmesan-Crusted Chicken (this would be my top choice)

Palo
Beef Tenderloin Palo, with Gorgonzola Sauce (pre-vegetarian days)
Gnocchi, no shrimp (vegetarian)

Things I did not care for

Lumiere's
Mushroom Stuffed Pasta in Vegetable Broth

Parrot Cay
Pearl Barley Cakes

early january things were soooo salty... and every salad seemed really sparse and picked over and wilty for whatever reason...

everybody's eggs benedict looked great every morning. i didn’t care for much of anything at topsiders to be honest (loved the buffets on the new ships for both breakfast and lunch - never ate at the sit down breakfast there). had a great couscous one lunch. DH loved his food everywhere. i think i really liked many of the vegan entrees on the fantasy, didn’t really dig much of anything of the magic. EXCEPT I COULD HAVE EATEN MY WEIGHT ON THE ROOM SERVICE FRENCH FRIES! they were really good steak fries!

i do not think i encountered a cocktail i did not enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter