What were you doing an hour ago???

In my co-worker's convertible on the way to Coldstone for a treat.

I'm so bummed that it isn't still 1:55pm

Debating whether to drive DD9 to dance class this afternoon or not. Turns out that we made the wrong choice...sirens went off as we crossed the interstate. :headache: :scared:

I took my daughter to pick up her first pair of glasses. So sweet.

Anyway, on the way there, we drove by a church which had a sign out front.

The sign read: "If you are waiting for a sign from God, this might be it."

I'm still laughing. :rotfl: That's what I did an hour ago.

1 hour ago was 8:50pm. I was at working talking to the Peds dept. at Reading Hospital about a patient we admitted. poor kid....

talking to my neighbors contractor who needs to rip half of my chimney down so he can put in a new bathroom for her... can I just say he is the SLOWEST contractor on earth.. he's been there for at least 1.5 YEARS. Me and dh want work done in 2 years and he keeps joking about having him do the work. I always say by the time he's finnished the kids will be out of school. Dear god... does it really take that long to put up some new siding and put in a new bathroom?? 1.5 YEARS???

nothing. :) what should I be doing it another question.

an hour ago i was watch 2 idiot workers from the dryer duct cleaning company blow up my washer/dryer - BOOM! - hope they're insured....

What was I doing an hour ago?
I was watching the damage to the homes around me on the news. I actually saw the tornado last night that leveled some homes in NC last night. I was smack dabb in the middle of all of it, and only got a spec of rain. No excessive winds, etc. We were lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter