What were the drinks of the day for your Dream cruise?

tiggspring

DIS Veteran: When I stop talking you'll know I'm d
I heard that the Dream has big discounts ($3-$4) on drinks of the day. What did they offer on your cruis? I like to experiment and love a good discount:thumbsup2

and can someone please explain how the drink of the day works with the glass....do you really save money/ more ounces if you buy the plastic glass? what is the pricing? thanks!

I believe I saw it here on the dis on a thread discussing byob rules and how it save $. Then somone mentioned that drink of the day. I may have seen it on a thread discussing the lack of beer choices..can't remeber hence this post:rotfl:

and can someone please explain how the drink of the day works with the glass....do you really save money/ more ounces if you buy the plastic glass? what is the pricing? thanks!

What I remeber was instead of the $7 or so price. The drink would be $4 or so just for one day.

I haven't been on the Dream yet (That's happening in a week and a half!) but on my past 6 Disney cruises, the Drink of the Day is always something fruity and fun, and yes, as someone mentioned, about $3.50-$4. You can buy it at ANY bar on the ship and of course, cocktail service poolside. It will say in the Navigator what the drink of the day is, and there's also signs posted throughout the ship, like in the elevators or on placards as you pass through any of the lounges, etc.

I haven't been on the Dream yet (That's happening in a week and a half!) but on my past 6 Disney cruises, the Drink of the Day is always something fruity and fun, and yes, as someone mentioned, about $3.50-$4. You can buy it at ANY bar on the ship and of course, cocktail service poolside. It will say in the Navigator what the drink of the day is, and there's also signs posted throughout the ship, like in the elevators or on placards as you pass through any of the lounges, etc.

Thank you!

Fruity and fun is right up my alley:lovestruc DH is a scotch straight and neat kind of guy. Dont think that would be $4 or he would never leave the bar:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter