• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what were the ap rates like in may 2005?

Hi. They were $100 off rack rate for deluxe resorts. Not sure on the mods or values.

Thanks! We are looking to stay at POR again and was wondering about the moderate rates. Thanks again!! :sunny:

I remember spending alot of time figuring this out for our mid May trip as to whether it was worth buying annual passes or using the other code.
It was $25 for value
$50 moderates
$100 deluxes (as someone else said)

Thanks!! We have stayed at POR alot and always with ap, but we just do not know if it will benefit us this time. Only going once in that year, if so I would be the only one with ap. Everyone else would get MYW tickets. We will be getting 3 rooms, so it probably would benefit us, unless a great package deal came out (like this fall!). Anyway thanks again!! :sunny:

I will have an AP next summer and need to add days onto DVC. How much do the moderates cost (ballpark figure) that time of year?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter