what weird smell do you like?

That swampy, marshland smell...i start to smell it near the GA/FL border. It reminds me of all the vacations from when I was a kid and we’d drive to FL to visit my grand parents. My husband thinks I’m crazy, since it technically smells like rotten eggs!

This is oddly specific, but the smell of the soap at the hospital where I had my kids. Something about that particular smell instantly transports me back to that time when I was having my babies. I’ve only smelled it a few times since, when visiting someone who had a baby at the same hospital. I know the smell of soap itself isn’t “weird,” but I think my strong memory sense of it is kind of funny.

I know this is going to sound gross but for some reason I love the smell of a farm. Anytime we drive by one in the summer and the windows are down I tell my husband that I love it. He says I'm gross:rotfl2: I
Reminds me of how I use to live, out in the country. I hope to be back some day, this town/city living is for the birds, LOL.

This is oddly specific, but the smell of the soap at the hospital where I had my kids. Something about that particular smell instantly transports me back to that time when I was having my babies. I’ve only smelled it a few times since, when visiting someone who had a baby at the same hospital. I know the smell of soap itself isn’t “weird,” but I think my strong memory sense of it is kind of funny.

OMG yes this! Not soap, but the brand of baby wipes they provided in the hospital. Takes me right back. They do say the the sense of smell is the strongest trigger of memory of all the senses.

the smell of smoke. I'll never smoke, because it's never appealed to me, but their's been plenty of times where I have visited places just because you can smell smoke their.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter