what week is jersey week in nov 2010

I am sorry to hear about your Jack Russell. It's hard to lose a pet when you have had them for so long. You were meant to have Teddy and your daughter knows that he will be well taken care of. I love that he has all of the colors and what a face.:cloud9:

How is Teddy with water? My two hate the water and when it comes to bathtime, it is such a scene especially with my Cody Bear. He is such a big baby. Temari, she doesn't like it but does good.

Thank you. He's really dislikes water, doesn't even like getting his toes wet when I take him for a beach walk. And yep, bathing is really difficult, more so because water just kind of rolls off his back. I was so used to short haired Jacks that loved water. ;) He seems very timid also, he hides if he sees a ladder, a paper bag, a cardboard box...I have no idea why! Is it a trait or is it just him?

Does anyone have a definite date for Jersey Week 2010? I am planning our Nov 2010 trip and would like to ensure it is AFTER JW and Epcot F&W.

Jodi

Does anyone have a definite date for Jersey Week 2010? I am planning our Nov 2010 trip and would like to ensure it is AFTER JW and Epcot F&W.

Jodi

It has been mentioned -- the week of Election day. November 2nd through November 7th. Most schools in NJ are either closed the entire week, or just Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. THAT is Jersey week.

And it's not THAT crowded....I've done Jersey week (last year), and compared to other crowds in WDW, not bad at all. Just slightly higher then October crowds. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter