What week in October are you going to WDW?

What week will you be in WDW?

• Sept 26 - Oct 2

• Oct 3 - Oct 11

• Oct 10 - Oct 16

• Oct 17 - Oct 23

• Oct 23 - Oct 30

• Oct 31 - Nov 6

Results are only viewable after voting.

Autumngirl

Mouseketeer
There are so many of us going in October, I was just wondering what week you will be in WDW! I'll be looking for Lime Green!

I voted for Oct 17 - 23, but we'll actually be there Wednesday through Monday (Oct 20 - 25).

Oct 10th - 15th here!Then on to Sea World for a couple days.

I will be there from October 13-20

We'll be there 10/1 - 10/4. I voted for the week ending 10/2 since that's when we're coming and 10/2 is our anniversary.

Wow there is alot of us staying that week.. Hopefully I will see lots of Lime Green!:bounce:

first time going "home" to VWL :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Oct 2-8 (then 2nights at MILs in Melbourne)

We were originally going October 29th to November 6th, but found out it was Jersy Week, so we pushed it back a week to October 22nd to November 1st and had to add two nights because we had MNSSHP tickets for Halloween. So, we ended up with 10 nights and 9 days.

We will be there Oct 23 - Nov 1. MNNSHP on the 31st. Hope to see some Disers while were there.

Have fun everyone!!:p

My first ever trip to Disney!
Going solo with DD 4
Staying at the POP 10/20-10/27
MNSSHP tix on the 24th

::MinnieMo
princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter