• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What week in October 2010 are you going????

This is my birthday trip, going with my best friend and staying at the POP !!

Hubby's 40th Birthday weekend - Oct. 22-24 at EPCOT for the Food & Wine Festival.

Mother and daughter trip: 10/21 thru 10/30 :cool1:

I'm just hoping it's a little cooler than the same week last year; we were still sticky even after the sun went down :scared:

Mother and daughter trip: 10/21 thru 10/30 :cool1:

I'm just hoping it's a little cooler than the same week last year; we were still sticky even after the sun went down :scared:

Whew - I hear ya - we were there last year and it was HOT HOT HOT!

We will be there October 11th - 22nd, getting married on the 12th. We also hope it will be a bit cooler, DF will be in a tux on the beach at the Poly! (woo hoo for strapless gowns) :goodvibes

Whew - I hear ya - we were there last year and it was HOT HOT HOT!

We will be there October 11th - 22nd, getting married on the 12th. We also hope it will be a bit cooler, DF will be in a tux on the beach at the Poly! (woo hoo for strapless gowns) :goodvibes

Congratulations! That sounds like a fairytale wedding!

We are going Oct 22-26.... I am going to help my friend while we are there get some info on planning her wedding.... She is looking to get married on June 16, 2011......... :cheer2:

October 18-27 at ASMU Family Suite.

My "baby" is turning the big 1 0 on the 25th pixiedust:

Oct 15- 22... hoping for great weather and low crowds. ( I know wishful thinking ) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter