What week in Dec are you going!

Which week in December will you be there?

• November 29-December 5

• December 6-12

• December 13-19

• December 20-26

• December 27-January 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think there's something wrong with the online booking. Just to test it I went in to book something in May, and it told me there was no availability. Pretty sure the first week of December will be as quiet as usual.

Oh FOXRESS I sure hope you are right! That just made my day!!! :lovestruc

I just looked at the (FREE) UG calendar and they are giving 5's for the Dec 2-6th. With one 8 on saturday. I thought this week would be packed!

I am currently going Dec 16 to the 20th and now rethinking this to going December 2nd to 6th. I wonder what the crowd will predicition will be for the 16th to 20th. Anyone else rethinking their dates?

Tue, 01 Dec '09 4 AK DS EP MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY
Wed, 02 Dec '09 6 MK EP DS AK
Thu, 03 Dec '09 5 AK MK EP MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY
Fri, 04 Dec '09 5 AK EP DS MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY
Sat, 05 Dec '09 8 EP DS
Sun, 06 Dec '09 5 AK EP DS MICKEY'S VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY / POP WARNER FOOTBALL

My family and I will be at the Poly from Dec 5-12. We have gone either the first or second week of December for the past 5 years and it has been steadily getting busier each year. I also have checked room availability and am nervous about crowds this year. Hopefully, previous posters are right and alot is due to Pop Warner. Anyone know what other sights are calling for in terms of crowds for these dates?

I am going December 18th through the 30th and can't wait. We just went in Aug for almost 2 weeks and I have become a little obsessed :-)

Oh FOXRESS I sure hope you are right! That just made my day!!! :lovestruc

According to myfirstvisit.com the best week to visit DW is the week of 12/05. That's based on past crowd levels. But I've also read online that crowd levels have been increasing over the past few years due to the deals they're running. In the end, it doesn't matter. We're going that week, and it's going to be great no matter what the crowd levels are like. It's still the best time of year to visit. Have a great trip. I know I will.

Mother/Daughter trip Dec 1 -7 at YC. I can't wait! It's my first time staying Deluxe and I get to go with by best friend, my mom :cheer2: I'm currently in Italy for the semester, I come back to NJ for 2 days and then off to Disney! Life couldn't get any better!

:banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1: Celebrating my wifes birthday Dec.16th :dance3::cheer2::cheer2: Boy, there is nothing like being 21 for the last 18 years :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao: Thats my boo ....anyway we will arrive Okw 12-11th leave 12-20th in 2bedroom .....ps Why was it cheaper for me to buy a room w/free dining than pay for Dining plan ? I gave my( Pop room same dates) to my cousin princess: and her 3 little ones:-)cutie: :cheer2: :wizard:) as a present:grouphug:.She has been talking about Disney for years Free dining gave me a reason to pay for her room and park passes.

We will be there Dec 5-12....I can't wait!!!!!! :banana: My 4 year old has no clue we are going. We are going to tell her we are just going on a vacation on the plane...she probably won't figure it out until we get to MK that afternoon. I can't wait to see her face when she sees the castle. We were there when she was was 1 and she looks at her photo album all the time and talks about "when she goes back to Disney...."

It will be here before I know it!!! :cool1:

My family of 5 (me, DH, DD10, DS5 and grandma) will be going to WDW Dec. 12th - 18th staying at Port Orleans Riverside.
So excited! Hope crowds are low.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter