What week in April is less busy

Soon2beMarried

Earning My Ears
Im going to DL And DCA sometime in april, what weeks will be the less busy weeks, i know the first one alot of people have spring break so thats out of the ?. Looking for the least busy week, We are also staying at the Lemon Tree, hotel, anyone ever stay there?

Last year we were looking to go in April, and wound up choosing the last week of the month. Spring breaks are usually over by then.

We wound up having to cancel our trip, but I remember about a month or so prior I was getting worried because lots of DISers seemed to be planning to go during the same timeframe, and I thought it was going to be very crowded. (There were several ticket and flight deals going at the time, and they all expired at the end of the month.) Disney even changed the hours to stay open later and offered more show times and parades. However, those who actually went then said it wasn't busy, so sounds to me like an idea time to go. :)

We are also going the last week from the 26-30th. All spring breaks are done by then~~

Andrea

We are going for three days, April 27-29. I am really hoping crowds are minimal and typically the weather is beautiful that time of year. I just hope a lot of locals are not using their 2fer's that weekend. The first three weeks of April are sure to be busy due to various spring breaks.

Good luck - I hope you decide to go:woohoo:

Hm I completely forgot about spring break, I was planning on going to Vegas in April looks like I might have to change my plans although maybe most of the spring breakers will go to Disneyland and the college spring breakers will go to Florida...either way, you should do Disneyland at the end of April and I think I'll do Vegas in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter