What week are you going in Sept

Which week in Sept will you be at the world

• Sept 1-6

• Sept 7-12

• Sept 14-19

• Sept 21-26

• Sept 28-Sept 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks as though there's going to be a few of us at POP during the same time. We are at POP CENTURY 9/15-24 and got all of the ADRs. CRT at 8am, LaCelliers at 6:00pm, Ohana at 5:30pm, CHef Mickeys at 7:30pm, FANTASMIC!/Momma Melrose, Donald's breakfast @8:00AM, Boma...Wahoooo.

NJRA
Mrs Grumpy
Arielmomma

Stop by and Say HI.

We're scheduled 9/19 - 9/27. The only ADR I couldn't make was Donald's at pre-opening which is odd because I have NEVER had any trouble with that one and, in fact, have scheduled it after we arrived at WDW in the past. I tried online and called. The CM was also puzzled. Must be in vogue right now, possible due to disboards popularity! We also are eating at Crystal Palace before MNSSHP about 1/2 an hour earlier than we'd prefer but that is no biggie.

I did get Le Cellier, 'Ohana (breakfast and dinner), 1900 PF as well as less popular places ... no problem.

I still have two more to make, better make a final decision!

Actually, I am astonished how much trouble people are having getting ADRs when *supposedly* bookings are down. My theories are that the new system is allowing easier holding back or periodic releases of times in order to accommodate the last-minute planners or they are lowering restaurant capacities because of reduced staffing levels. Or, a combination of the two.

We are going Sept 5-14th. The night of the 5th we are staying free with HH points offsite..since I was able to get airfare for 59 bucks :banana:each. Then the 6th to the 14th we will be at POP. We managed to do pretty well with adr's as well. We will be a Grand :grouphug:Gathering when we meet up with fellow Diser and her familyfor this trip. This is what we have:
Sunday- 6th...Chef Mickeys 7:05pm
Monday- 7th...Coral Reef 4:05pm
Tuesday- 8th...Donalds Safari 10:05am
Wednesday 9th... Grand Gathering Tony's Breakfast 9am
Thursday 10th...Sci Fi 6:40pm
Friday 11th...Cape May Cafe 10:35am
Saturday 12th...1900 Park Fare 7:05pm
Sunday 13th...Ohana 10:50am
Monday- 14th...DTD RFC 3pm

We'll be at Pop from the 19th to the 26th and got all of our ADRs:cheer2: Two dinners are a little late. But last year our dinner at Chef Mickey's was really late, we were the last reservation taken that night, and it was actually great. We got so much attention from the characters that we would not have gotten if the place was still packed at peak dinner time.

We will be at All Star Sports from 9/18-9/27. It will be me, DH, DD, DS and my mom and dad. I was actually able to get all of the ADRs that I wanted and some better ones that I wasn't planning on also.

9/19 Donald's Breakfast 8 AM
Rainforest Cafe 5 PM
9/21 Coral Reef 1:10 PM
Rose & Crown 7:50 PM
9/22 CRT 8:05 AM
Crystal Palace 3:40 PM (MNSSHP)
9/23 Tony's 5:50 PM
9/25 Sci Fi 12:30 PM
9/26 Chef Mickey's 8:55 AM
Tony's 5:45 PM
9/27 CRT 8:05 AM

I think that I will be releasing the CRT on 9/27 and the Tony's on 9/26. I originally booked the CRT on 9/27 because I thought that I had a better chance at getting one on our last day, but after I had submitted my cart and received all of my confirmation numbers I went back in and was able to get CRT for 9/22 too. I think I would rather do that than have to make sure to be checked out of the hotel before we head to an 8:05 AM ADR on check out day.

We will be at the POFQ from Sept 16- 29. We were also able to get all the ADR's we wanted including two for the California Grill, which we are both dying to try.

We arrive on 9/13 and leave on 9/20. Staying at Saratoga Springs. We got all the ressies we wanted, including Le Cellier. When we first called at the 90+10 mark, we didn't get it, but when I did the online ADR exactly 90 days from when we wanted to eat at LeCellier, we had success, and pretty close to the time we wanted to. We are super excited!!

We are staying at POR from 9/11 to 9/19.

I got all of the adr's I wanted , dates and times I wanted.

such as CRT, Ohana's, Akershus, LTT, HDDR, Donald's Breakfast at Tusker House. CRT, Akershus and Tusker House are early enough to have early entry into the parks. How cool is that. I think someone had spread pixie dust on me before I called on June 13th. However when online dining became available I did rebook my prev CRT time from 9:00 am to 8:35 am on the same day

Sept 5-11, at Fort Wilderness. I've changed my ressies so many times...and still been pretty much able to get everything I wanted. I wanted Crystal Palace at 8am, got 8:15 - not a big deal, but would prefer to move it earlier - I'll keep trying!

ASSp from Sep 18-Oct 2.

Got all the ADR's except for CRT Breakfast on Sep 29 for our 25th anniv - private event booked for 28/29.

We are going from September 13 - September 20 and staying at the Polynesian (yay! our first time there). We have Whispering Canyon Cafe, Boma, Coral Reef, Kona Cafe (breakfast), Mama Melrose's, Tusker House (breakfast), & Crystal palace. We tried to get Le Cellier but there weren't any available.

We'll be there Sept 18th-25th. We are staying offsite, so I'm having to make ADRs every day this week for our stay. I'm having a tough time getting what we want. No luck with Ohana's or Coral Reef for Sept 19th-21st. Hoping to get in one for a later date this week.

Here's what we have so far:
18th Raglan Road 7:30p
19th The Wave 5:30p
20th Rainforest Cafe 5:00p
21st Kona Cafe 5:00p

I'm hoping the lack of availability at various restaurants isn't an indication of actual crowds that will be at the parks.

We are a group of 14 staying at CBR from September 10-19. We were all able to get the ADRs we want within 10 minutes of the times we wanted, with the one exception of H&V Fantasmic package. They could only fit the whole group of us in at 3:10. We don't mind, and plan on having a CS meal in between!

Sept. 20-29 for our first stay at AKL 20-22 and AKV Kidani 22-29.

Since we have a split stay I got all my reservations except for CRT which I will be trying to get in 3 hours!

September 20 through the 27. Couldn't get breakfast for CRT. Have to settle for lunch. I hate the new Disney 90 system! Our travel agent called on our first available day and couldn't get it for us!

We are going from the 19th-26th, staying at Saratoga Springs. We got all the ADRs we wanted, but had to be flexible with Le Cellier (move the date and time to a late lunch).

So excited, just hope it isn't too crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter