What was your Introduction song?

ckret01

DIS Veteran
I am not having a Disney wedding but am getting married in 3 months and need to chose and introduction song for both me and my fiance and the bridal party and have no idea what to chose.

What are you using or what did you chose? Would love to hear:)

We used "Somebody's Getting Married" by The Muppets for the entire bridal party (it's a loooooooong song). This was a HUGE hit at the wedding; I think it was so popular because no one had heard it in so long.

For DH and I, we used "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. We are from New Jersey (and therefore Bon Jovi was appropriate) and DH had been in the process of starting a business for over a year (it sold 1 month before the wedding), so we were 'living on a prayer', so to speak, for quite some time. ;)

We didnt actually choose a song but whe i watched my wedding video back our DJ had used a song from cinderella. The one where they all arrive at the castle?

We used "Somebody's Getting Married" by The Muppets for the entire bridal party (it's a loooooooong song). This was a HUGE hit at the wedding; I think it was so popular because no one had heard it in so long.

OMG! I told SO the other day I wanted to use that at our wedding just for the Swedish Chef's part! :rotfl:

We're dorks and used the intro to Harry Potter...ok i'm a dork and wanted to use it and DH agreed...

I love that song!!! Can you get it on a cd or did your DJ have it?

We as well as our bridal party walked into "Walk this Way" by Aerosmith. DH and I both love Aerosmith and we had a blast with the song, as did our bridal party. It was a great way for us to say "Let's get this party started!":banana:

I think we are using the theme from Pirates of the Carribean movie. My DF came up with the idea so I told him this part of the wedding is up to him. He bought pirate mickey ear has for the guys and jack sparrow hat for him, the ring bearer has a sword we got with the Pirates of the carribean flag haning from it he will carry, he is 2 so it should be funny. So far that is the plan.

We didn't use an introduction song...we just were announced and walked in the room. :cutie:

We used 'Beautiful Day' by U2.

I'm totally jealous of Rebeca's entrance song though. DH wouldn't let me use a Bon Jovi song for any of the important moments of the reception. ;)

For our entrance we used "all you need is love" by The Beatles. We did not do the Bridal party entrance, just us! Our DJ was really great and he had this list with thousands of songs each labeled for different parts of the reception...so that helped a lot!!

We used the Rocky theme song where he begins his training. We were scheduled to do Burnin' Love by Elvis, but had to change the bridal party entrance song at the last minute- long story.

We used "Ain't That A Kick In The Head" by Dean Martin. It's upbeat and big band so it was perfect for us.

"My head keeps, spinning, I go to sleep and keep, grinning, if this is just the beginning, my life is gonna be, BEAUTIFUL!"

We are using "What I like About You" by the Romantics for the bridal party and the Shrek version of "Im a Believer" by Smash Mouth for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter