What was your first resort?

First was Fort Wilderness in the '70's as a child. Coronado Springs for my return on our honeymoon, right after it opened.

As a child, The Contemporary Resort. I loved it. Stayed there every year until DVC, at BCV. It will always be my favorite!

Port Orleans Riverside, 12 years ago. It was definitely magical. It's still one of my favorite resorts

30 years ago when we took our children we spent a week at the Poly. In September ‘19 my DH and I stayed at the Yacht Club.

I'm just curious where everyone stayed for their first on-property trip. Have you stayed at that resort again? Is it one of your favorites?

The first time we stayed in the bubble was at Coronado. We haven't stayed there since, but we're going back in May and I'm so excited!
Our first time we stayed at Dixie Landings. Loved it and still one of our best trips.
I'm just curious where everyone stayed for their first on-property trip. Have you stayed at that resort again? Is it one of your favorites?

The first time we stayed in the bubble was at Coronado. We haven't stayed there since, but we're going back in May and I'm so excited!
Our first trip we stayed at Dixie Landings in 1996... still one of our most favorite trips.

Contemporary 1981. Lots of great memories! Stayed many times after that and in 2010 bought our first DVC at BLT. Will always be iconic Disney to our family!

Our first stay was Port Orleans French Quarter 1994.

It was after the death of my mom :sad1: I was 23 years old (my mom 47) and my husband and I were thinking about to cancel the trip, it was too close after her death but my dad said: "No, you were saving money, waiting and planning sooooo long for this trip, you gonna do this. Don´t think about that isn´t the right time. It is the right time!!! I have our friends with me, don´t worry". So we did it. The 10 hours flight with Delta from Germany to Orlando and the Disney Bubble did the work. After a few day´s I felt much better, still missing my mom but I had her with me. I see us, while remembering, sitting in the gondola above Magic Kingdom with the stunning few over "10000 leagues under the sea" with the submarines in the blue water. It was a vacation I´ll never forget. This vacation gave me a new hope in my live without my mom and we returned 1999 with our three years old son. We are "Disney addicted" since our first trip!!!

Caribbean Beach.... Loved it ... still.... Love it.... many many trips here with DD... We have so many great memories here...We do alot of 2 night stays here... we call it our mental health check up, its a great spot to hit restart at...

We have stayed at all the mod's numerous times , AoA, Poly, AKL, this year we were planning on a splurge long weekend trip for our Anniversary and staying at Beach Club... its at the beginning of May.... so not happening now

I have stay additionally at Contemporary Resort as a teenager with my friend and her parents... as well the Yacht Club the next year with the same friend and her parents again...

POR is what we consider our home resort now... We just like the feel of it...

1991 @ The Yacht Club. We real enjoyed staying there & the Epcot resort area for many years. Now we stay @ the BWV.

My first stay was at the Beach Club in 2002 or 2003 and remember absolutely loving it! I was about 12 and blown away by the pool. I haven't stayed since due to the substantial expense.

Animal Kingdom lodge was our (my) first on site stay. My wife stayed at places before we met, I hadn’t. We go back pretty much every year, because it’s our home resort and the kids love it. We try to visit at least one other resort each year, but we stay off site most other times.

The kids loved the Coronado pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter