What was your first concert?

ktink said:
Bon Jovi and Skid Row, my best friend's dad took us we were only 14 and he sat there with us with cotton balls in his ears. We still laugh about that.
I saw them twice on that tour...once in our area and the other in Orlando. My sister won a radio contest and they flew us down to Orlando for the weekend. We got backstage passes, but they gave us the run-around so bad that we never got back there to meet anyone. Our seats were great though. We were on the floor right under the scaffolding they had set up. I have pics of Jon Bon Jovi standing right above us. He had jeans on with a naked lady painted on his leg. That was a great concert!

The Grateful Dead - I was very young; the only reason my mother let me go was because it was during the day. Actually, I didn't even know who they were!

New Kids on the Block in 1988 or 89. And I'm proud of it too! I still have all the dolls, the stage, a nightgown which my dd8 wears now. OK, I'm still a 12 year old in a 29 year old body, but I love NKOTB! :love:

The Bay City Rollers. Around '75-76 I think. I remember having my tarten pants like Eric.

1973-Chicago at the Mississippi River Festival in Edwardsville, Il.
The Pointer Sisters was the opening act. ugh!! :sad2:

Queen, in Houston in 1977. I was 17, and it was also my first date. :cool1:

THE BEATLES!! Chicago, 1964....or was it 65??...whichever year was their first one in Chicago.

The Beach Boys at Three Rivers Stadium. This was back when my sister and I were 10 and 12 and my parents felt comfortable letting us down on the field by ourselves to dance with the other concert goers. My how things have changed....

Figment22 said:
Ding, Ding, Ding--I'd say we have a winner!
That's awesome.

It WAS awesome. I remember it very well. My girlfriends and I had "standing room only" tickets and they cost $3.00 - can you imagine - 3 bucks to see THE BEATLES. Anyway, you couldn't hear much because of the screaming, but I was breathing the same air as John, Paul, George and Ringo and that's all that really mattered. :teeth:

:)

My first concert was in 1989. I saw Aerosmith. The Black Crowes opened up for them. They weren't famous yet and got booed off the stage. About a month later, they were all over MTV and on the radio. Aerosmith put on a great show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter