What Was Your Favorite WDW Trip?

MouseEarsForAll

Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
My favorite trip to WDW was my first one back in 2004. I felt like I was in a dream for the first hour...:cloud9:

We've been there from the beginning.....'71...but the best was the first trip with our twins in 1992. They were five years old and ready to have fun! When they walked into the Magic Kingdom it was just that ... magic. Good memories.:goodvibes

Every trip has something special about it.

Of course, the first was fabulous especially since our kids were a bit younger and the character interaction is something I will always remember.

But the most recent was amazing as well as I got to bond a lot with DS18 over our mutal love of MK which we visited several times on our own while my wife and DS16 relaxed around the Poly pool.

As for every trip in between they all have amazing menus which may explain why we keep returning.:thumbsup2

My first trip with my son who was 4 at the time.
I hadn't been for many years, and this was the first of what was to become an annual trip.

My first trip with my son who was 4 at the time.
I hadn't been for many years, and this was the first of what was to become an annual trip.

i agree absolutely, my first trip with my family was in 94 , one was 4 and one was 10, now at 20 and 26 they still come with us and i am a dvc owner since 08. There was only 3 parks then and well be there the Jan 10 to the 17th at blt . i have to rearrange times to go for college and work but its all worth it and my boys will have my dvc until 2058

Labor day weekend this year when my DD turned 5. It was a short trip (only 2 days in the park) but those two days were absolutely MAGICAL. Watching her be excited about things, wanting to see characters and just seeing her face light up when CMs told her Happy Birthday. It was the best!!! :lovestruc :love:

The time we were there before that she was only 3 and was afraid of characters too much.

I'd have to say my first trip. I was 6 years old and soo excited! We stayed for 2 weeks, but we didn't stay on Disney property, we rented a house instead. I remember going on the Buzz Lightyear ride like 6 or 7 times in a row with my dad. :rotfl:

All of our trips have been special one way or another. We started taking our kids when they were 4 and 2 (in 2005) and that was special because we got to enjoy Disney through their eyes. My girls are now 10 and 8 and I think it is more fun now because they really enjoy all of the rides and attractions, plus they even enjoy spending the off days doing other things like DTD, resort hopping, etc.

Our honeymoon in 2002. We received a nice upgrade to a garden suite at the boardwalk. This was back when they had some sort of magical plan where you received points which could be exchanged or meals and merchandise or something.

Easily my most recent (feb of this year). Got to miss school, the weather was good, my dad was super nice and stayed with me at magic kingdom quite late our last night even though we'd be driving the next morning (i just had to do space mountain again...and again :rolleyes1 ) my family got along pretty well, and i enjoyed chatting with a cute lifeguard or two ;)

Returned home today after our 7 day Christmas trip. They've all been amazing, but this one was very special because it was the first time to see it decorated with all the lights and trees. I miss it already!

All of my trips to Disney have been amazing but I would have to say the trip we just took Thanksgiving Week comes out on top. All of the other visits were during summer and this was our first holiday season visit. We loved all of the park and resort decorations and got to see Osbourne Lights and attend a *performance of CP. They didn't have MVMCP that week and some of the decorations weren't up but it was such a magical week. We are talking about possibly going again in 2013 maybe Dec since we don't have kids and only have to worry about work schedules.

Without a doubt, our favorite trip was when my husband, 3 sons, and I went over Christmas about 12 years ago. We stayed at POR from Dec. 23 thru Jan. 2 and it was just us. There was no racing around visiting relatives, shopping like crazy, or even decorating! Because we would be gone for the holiday itself, the trip was the boys' present and we didn't even decorate. :) Everyone agrees that was our best trip ever and now that the kids are grown and have their own lives, I wish we could do it again, but I know that will probably not happen.

2009-- My husband proposed to me in front of Cinderella's Castle

2nd favorite trip would have to be dh's first trip- he was so in awe of everything at WDW

The trip this past March with my DH and DS. It was DS first time...he LOVED the characters. Couldn't care less one way or the other about the rides. WDW Railroad and the Riverboat in Liberty Square being the exceptions! :lmao: I paid $700 for my DS to LOVE these "rides": The Monorail, The Tram, WDW Railroad, and the Riverboat. :rotfl2:

Lots of good trips, lots of fun.. but my favorite had to be my wedding trip!

Definitely last year! A LOT of us went! This year is going to be a lot of fun too! We're going and so are my cousins and their two daughters. Also my sister and brother in law are going. It's going to be an interesting trip, that's for sure. :rotfl:

Quite a few great ones (my best friends got engaged on one!) but the "dream come true" was with my cousin (7) and grandma (81) for their first time this past summer.

What was originally supposed to be the "trip of a lifetime" was so magical that there is a good chance we may have a repeat next summer :love:

Every time has it's special moments. but I think last year's mini trip: DD13 and I went to MNSSHP and had a blast. but now she is older and wants to ride the big rides, we enjoyed it alot more, plus she laughs that I am a scaredy cat and screams, lol.

I think my favorite was in 2009. I splurged that year and had a lagoon view, club level room at the Poly. The balcony looked out right over the beach and my sister and I watched the fireworks each night from our own balcony, drinks in hand and snacks nearby. :love::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter