What was your favorite "Cake of the Day"?

Where do you find the cake of the day??

I'll be on the Fantasy soon and a cake of the day is my kinda thing!

Yum! Thanks for the tip! I love a slice of fresh carrot cake with delicious cream cheese icing. :)

I didn’t know the cake of the day was through room service. So it might not be available through room service. They do have it on your first day at lunch.

Cake of the day is through room service. It normally isn't cake in the true sense of a cake. It is more like the desserts they have at Cabanas for lunch. Fluffy chocolate between crisp layers of chocolate or gelatenous type items.

Cake of the day is through room service. It normally isn't cake in the true sense of a cake. It is more like the desserts they have at Cabanas for lunch. Fluffy chocolate between crisp layers of chocolate or gelatenous type items.
I saw a review recently where someone mentioned that the (room service) "cake of the day" on their sea day was cheesecake & thought it was an interesting selection. It made me wonder what other options people have enjoyed. We are cake-loving people and, while my hopes aren't set too high, I'm still super interested in the variety of options, lol.

None of the cakes, but a room service ice cream sandwich is great. Order 2 warm chocolate chip cookies and a Mickey bar. Squish bar between cookies and enjoy!

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds amazing. :thanks:

I will only eat the room service cookies - the ones at Flo's counter service area are just nasty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter