What was the name of this?

WDSearcher

DIS Veteran
Years ago ... maybe a decade? There was this fitness program that did infomercials. It was a step program, and you could order the DVDs (or maybe it was still VHS tapes back then!) and the steps. It was developed by a bunch of women somewhere in the south - Charleston, SC keeps coming to mind.

Anyone remember this? Thanks!

:earsboy:

YES! The Firm! Thank you!

For some reason, that has been bugging me for a week! LOL I remembered that it sounded like an office or something and that it was fairly clever, but I could not for the life of me remember what it was. Gold star for you! Thanks.

:earsboy:

The Firm! I still do it. I have the dual step "fanny lifter" and sculpting stick!

They are still great workouts.

eBay probably still has it! I had to purchase the DVD's since my original purchase was VHS. :o

Actually, I used to drive by their old studio in Columbia, SC all of the time when I lived there, but I never joined. I should have. One of my friends used to be an instructor there. They moved just outside of Columbia.

I'd try either eBay or that other online superstore. They might have the DVD. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter