what was the name of this IOA restaurant?

magicalmickey

Mouseketeer
Does anybody remember the name of the little cave restaurant at IOA that closed? It's not Mythos, but there was another smaller one that was darker and it served appetizers and beer and such.

It must have closed pretty recently. We looked and looked for it at IOA on our trip a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. :sad:

Did they tear it down for Harry Potter or something? That was such a neat little place.

Enchanted Oak tavern? it closed in 2008 to make way for the Wizarding World of harry potter.I believe the 3 broomsticks is where it used to be

Enchanted Oak tavern? it closed in 2008 to make way for the Wizarding World of harry potter.I believe the 3 broomsticks is where it used to be
EnchantedOak.jpg

. . . . along with the attached Alchemy Bar.

I thought it was ironic that they removed this when putting in WWoHP, since the Potter stories are precisely a tale of alchemy.

We loved the Enchanted Oak. I always thought that it could have been worked into WWoHP very effectively. :(

Our first visit to IOA was last June so we never got to experience the Enchanted Oak first hand, but the pictures are just awesome. The Dueling Dragons' queue looks pretty spectacular, too. Don't get me wrong, we loooooove HP, but I wish Universal had had room and budget to add it on to what seemed to be an amazing area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter