• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What was the longest line?

at disney ive waited about 3 hours for soarin however i waited 6 and a half hours for my first ride on Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar point and it was totally worth it

This thread scares me. I haven't been to DW since I've lived there (when I was about 8). I'm going in July and I know it's going to be so crowded.
I guess me and my friend have to plan out our days like mad.

one time we waited in the peter pan ride line for 1 and half hours!It was so late like 10 and it was 110 degrees out!I felt sooooo sick.... :faint:

Jenn0))) said:
This thread scares me. I haven't been to DW since I've lived there (when I was about 8). I'm going in July and I know it's going to be so crowded.
I guess me and my friend have to plan out our days like mad.

ah i wouldnt worry to much about it, its fun no matter what, especially since its your highschool graduation trip..correct?

DDRManiac said:
ah i wouldnt worry to much about it, its fun no matter what, especially since its your highschool graduation trip..correct?
Yeah, it's our grad. trip. But no one else to do all the planning for us, haha.
But yes, it will be fun no matter what.

The longest I've waited was a couple years ago for Dumbo. It was 90 min.

tower of terror line was pretty long wait with the fastpass..i think sometimes it wud be better to wait in the regular line then to get a fastpass..especially for popular rides cuz it seems like fastpass lines are longer?

the longest wait this past trip.....

Expedition Everest -- delayed opening so prolly 30 minutes
--we were at the front of the line and were not getting out of line, but after the ride opened we had like a 2 sec wait... so yea..

it was a good trip

i didnt have towait in the line because of fastpass :-D, but the wait for Soarin was 3 1/2 hours long...

im stupid i waited 4hrs the frist time sorrin opend lol the longest waitm was willed callie 2hrs

Longest I've seen: 3.5 hours for M:S on New Year's eve.

Longest I've waited in: 75 minutes for BTMRR when the wait time said 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter