What was the last type of boat you were on?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
Me and many family members.... a ferry boat to Mackinaw Island in August.

DH and my brothers.....DH's fishing boat about 3 weeks ago. And now thanks to winter temps coming upon us very soon, his boat is secure for the winter months in the barn.

We own a deck boat. The last time we were on it was in September. It is now in storage for the winter.
We will be taking our first cruise in March. Cruising the Caribbean on Holland America's boat!

3 weeks ago, a local ferry from Harlem to the Bronx.

Next weekend a 9 hour foliage cruise to Bear Mountain via a yacht with sails according to the company's description. I've no idea if it has a motor or not but I hope not.

Just back 3 weeks ago from a cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse, and during the cruise took a ferry boat to Alcatraz, and a tender to and from the ship in Santa Barbara.

Excluding the various ones at Disneyland?

Whatever boat a friend of a friend had for water skiing, Summer of 1989

correction: The ferry from Larkspur to the Ferry Building in SF about 8 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter