What was the last thing you celebrated?

My niece's graduation - BA with distinction.

Congratulations Kitty! For me, it was our 40th wedding anniversary on September 27th. We spent a night in Mackinaw City and two nights on the island at the Chippewa hotel, had gorgeous weather. In the process of planning a bigger trip sometime in 2016.

Congrats to 40 years!!! What a great place to spend it....Up North at Mackinaw City and Island. We spent a great afternoon at the Pink Pony there at Chippewa Hotel in August!! :)

DD's 9th birthday on September 19. I also retired from my job of 27 years in July.

We have a lot going on. I turned 60 in May, I retired from teaching for 38 years in June,. both my sons' got their Masters in the last year, we have been married for 38 years, both sons have gotten engaged in the last year and dh will turn 60 at the end of October when we are in Disney World

Congrats to 40 years!!! What a great place to spend it....Up North at Mackinaw City and Island. We spent a great afternoon at the Pink Pony there at Chippewa Hotel in August!! :)

We had a late lunch at the Pink Pony our first day after checking in, ate out on the patio, it was so nice. Then one night we got drinks from the bar there and took them to our room, we had a top floor balcony room overlooking the marina/Arnold's and enjoyed them while enjoying the view. :) Love the island, just wish we could go more often! :)

We have a lot going on. I turned 60 in May, I retired from teaching for 38 years in June,. both my sons' got their Masters in the last year, we have been married for 38 years, both sons have gotten engaged in the last year and dh will turn 60 at the end of October when we are in Disney World

congrats on so many good things for you!!

My 43rd birthday on Sept 19th.

No contact with ex-wife in over 6 months.

Next thing to celebrate is a WDW trip in late November early December (6th visit). First trip that is not in September.

My son's birthday was last week and we had the extended family over for cake on Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter