What was/is your First Dance song?

Ours was "So She Dances", by Josh Groban.

He's our favorite singer and I was fortunate enough to meet him at a CD signing. We always knew it would be one of his songs, and when I met him, I told him that one of his songs would be the first dance.

He asked me which ones, and I told him. He told me to go with "So She Dances", because it is more romantic.

It was perfect, and now I have a great first dance song story.

Our first dance song is going to be Marry Me by Train. It's the song my fiance played for me right after we got engaged.

"Love's Grown Deep" by Kenny Nolan we too were decades ago. 1982

"Wave" by Antonio Carlos Jobim. We chose the Sarah Vaughan version played at the end of one of my favorite movies, Next Stop Wonderland, because it starts out slow and then gets jazzy, enabling us to surprise everyone with our secret swing moves.

Ours is going to be "I Can See the Light" from Tangled. The song brings my DF and I to tears every time we hear it, so it seems only fitting!! <3

"Pure Imagination" sung by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

We danced to What a Wonderful World. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter