What view do you have if you are in a Garden suite at Boardwalk?

disneylover74

Mouseketeer
I hope someone has a pic or something that can help me decide on what kind of room to book there. We normally stay at CR but we are going with no kids and want to spend some time at Epcot. Also if someone can tell me what kind of view the deluxe concierge level room has as well. Anything would be greatly appreciated.:hug:

I spent a lot of time researching this about this time last year.

Deluxe concierge rooms have a Boardwalk view. If you do a search, there are some great examples in other threads. (I just can't remember which ones...) These rooms seem to be located above the bakery and sweet shop, and the views are really stunning. They have two queen beds, a pull out couch, a balcony, and are in the same building as the concierge. However, some can apparently be a bit of a hike to the lounge because you have to wander down some long hallways when you're on the floor below (the lounge is on the 4th floor).

We stayed in the garden suites. I had reserved a deluxe concierge room b/c I wanted the extra bed and the view, and then a few days before my trip, I got an email confirmation that said garden suite. I called to figure out why the change was made - and have them put us back - and they told me my reservation had been moved to two garden suites, as they had overbooked the other category. I assumed that wasn't going to happen, two suites seemed too good to be true, but that's what we got! We had suites 1208 and 1209. Our view was of the rose garden and quiet pool from our porch (beyond our own garden and gate). Several of the garden suites have a balcony off the second floor instead of the little garden; both seem very nice. It took a few minutes to walk down the path to the elevator and wander to the lounge, but there is a back stairway that's much faster if you're willing to climb.

I'll work on getting some pictures up. I've always meant to learn how to do that...

We love the garden suites. 3 have balconies the rest patios. The view is gardens and the quiet pool. I have pictures on shutterfly if you pm me I'll send you a link.

The first several garden suites have views of an inner sort of court yard and other buildings. The ones towards the end have views of the quiet pool. The rooms are very private and roomy.

Any pics you could put up allygirl would be great. I just want to get a nice room and since I am not familiar with this hotel, I needed some professionals advice.:laughing:

The suites don't have the best views at the Inn in my opinion, as they over look the interior courtyard, which houses a rose graden, quiet pool and a wing of the Inn. Of course you will have a view of your courtyard, that is in front of each suite, which is beautiful. But not like a Boardwalk view.

Here are some photos from Allears.

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/bwi10.jpg

http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/bwvcg3.jpg

And another one: http://www.luxurydisneyguide.com/images/gardensuitesboardwalk.jpg

Anyone have photos of the inside of the garden suite's? Thanks a bunch in advance :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter