What type of vacationer are YOU?

What kind of vacationer are YOU?

• Value with DxDDp

• Deluxe with Dxddp

• Deluxe CL reg Dining

Results are only viewable after voting.
Moderate or Deluxe with no dining plan.

I chose Deluxe with DxDDP because my small children probably would not do well at CL lounge. Plus it would just be way too much food. I would like to try CL one day though when they are older or possibly on a solo trip with DH!

None of the above.

We do Deluxe with no dining plan.

Last trip was 14 nights and we only ate at 5 TS locations, and we always share CS. So DDP of any kind jsut doesn't make sense for us.

We are stayng GF CL next trip for some of the stay, but that was because we wanted to be in the Main Building, I doubt we'll eat/drink that much from the lounge.

We almost booked AKL CL for the Safari, but it didn't fall on the right days, may do in future though.

Any other time I don't think we'd go for CL unless there was a great offer which didn't make it much more $$.

I didn't vote since we've only stayed Mod w/regular dinning plan so far. Our next visit (Nov 2011, too far away) will be CL delux without the dinning plan. We are not big "foodies" so too many TS meals is not only a waste but also a hassle for us (I hate having to be here at a certain time and having to know that 180 days out:scared1:).
Laurie:goodvibes

We just got back from staying CL with the DDP, we had too much food with that, it would be even worse with a DXDP.

We definitley do not allow a dining plan to dictate our vacation. We choose the kind of vacation we want and then apply any discounts/packages we can that fits with our plans. This year we want to stay at BWI's Garden Suites so that automatically makes our stay CL.

Now, I detest the idea of my vacation dining experiences including any kind of scenerio that includes me standing in a counter service line, one eye searching for seating, holding food-laden trays, trying not to bump into anybody, hoping drinks don't spill...and sometimes having to sit outside in the heat. No thanks! And if the kids come along...double no thanks to that scenerio! I do make one exception, though...we love Flame Tree BBQ at AK...and for this one beautiful counter service meal, with EE viewing...it is worth any hassles...even manuevering with unlidded drink cups, getting up multiple times for ketchup and "oh, I thought you got the BBQ sauce for everyone"...and "gosh darnit, need more napkins". So sad to hear Flame Tree's going to be closed during our September stay this year.:sad:

We enjoy booking many Signature dining experience with a dinner show thrown in as well. We have breakfast most days in the lounge, then have a relaxing sit down, air-conditioned, lunch in whatever park we've already planned to be in that day. Most evenings are Signatures. I also like the idea of having 2 to 4 left over dining credits just for the option of room service if I get the notion. Extra snack credits are used for take-home treats at the end of the trip. This is especially nice for extending the Disney memories and for small gifts for everyone when we return. This demands a DxDDP package for value sake. Another thing about us is that we like to eat very late at night when on vacation. This helps to spread out the times between lunch and dinner.

So, I cast my vote for Deluxe Resort with DxDDP; but actually we do stay club level as well.

I chose Deluxe CL resort with the regular DP. I was always curious about the CL services provided and at the same time have very little interest in eating in Disney restaurants so the DxDP has even less appeal.

I chose #3. I would love to try the DxDP sometime but have to admit we could never eat that much food. We normally do deluxe with the regular plan so CL would be a fun upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter