• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What type of exchange would you like to see next?

Sounds fun, I would love to see a photo. ;)

touristNancy.jpg
TouristDave.jpg

Nancy those costume are great! Black socks and white trainers, oversize sunglasses, dodgy headgear and clashing prints......are you sure you're not British? :lmao:

We also had a blast at MNSSHP, we went as a tribe of cannibals and were like celebs all night. :thumbsup2 You can see a small pic in my signature, maybe I could find a bigger one.

Yep.....I have seen many tourists look like that :rotfl:
DH made the camera too....picture doesn't really show it, but it was way oversize and had a picture of Mickey and gang on the lens.

I see your photo all the time....looks great.

No idea what we will do if we go back again....it might just be this year ;)
Those costumes were easy, light and we threw them away after.

Bookmarks?

Ready for another pin exchange!:thumbsup2

Please someone remind me of the pin exchange!

Hello again! It is summer so I am back, talk about your fair weather friend. :lmao: As always, my DDs are asking about a book exchange for kids/teenagers. (Well, truthfully only one is, but the other one will read this summer! :eek:)

I am wondering about a DVD exchange :confused3
Also, looking at my desk at work and noticing I have a lot of "stuff"... I thought it might be fun to have a desk/home exchange. And we need not buy anything (optional). We simply exchange an item (or items) from either our home or work office that represents us (or who we work for/what we do). :3dglasses Might be kind of fun to see someone else's junk -- er... good stuff.
Or how about a home/office/work/cube exchange? :)

Hello again! It is summer so I am back, talk about your fair weather friend. :lmao: As always, my DDs are asking about a book exchange for kids/teenagers. (Well, truthfully only one is, but the other one will read this summer! :eek:)

This is an exchange I was thinking of as well since my daughter is really into reading, and needs harder books.

But, there are not that many kids participating in exchanges these days, so I wonder how the turn out would be.

:idea: Maybe it doesn't have to be just children, but adults would have to submit a few titles of books they are interested in reading. Or combine it with a bookmark or DVD exchange? Maybe a Summer Activity exchange. Or not at all. I know our school year got chaotic quick so we are now getting back onto the exchange scene.

How about a dessert exchange? I don't recall having this before. Different from the snack exchange as this is what I suggest for the dessert:
1) A recipe
2) A dessert, even if it is a dessert box mix
3) Item(s) dessert related. Such as a specific type cookbook, dessert cups or spoons, dessert toppings, bakeware utensils, etc.

:idea: Maybe it doesn't have to be just children, but adults would have to submit a few titles of books they are interested in reading. Or combine it with a bookmark or DVD exchange? Maybe a Summer Activity exchange. Or not at all. I know our school year got chaotic quick so we are now getting back onto the exchange scene.

I will think of something, and put it together this coming week, or next week :). We did have a summer exchange, but could always do another one.

How about a dessert exchange? I don't recall having this before. Different from the snack exchange as this is what I suggest for the dessert:
1) A recipe
2) A dessert, even if it is a dessert box mix
3) Item(s) dessert related. Such as a specific type cookbook, dessert cups or spoons, dessert toppings, bakeware utensils, etc.

Sounds like a yummy exchange.

Just wanted to say that there is the kitchen exchange taking sign ups right now till Tuesday, if anyone is interested in participating.

I am wondering about a DVD exchange :confused3
Also, looking at my desk at work and noticing I have a lot of "stuff"... I thought it might be fun to have a desk/home exchange. And we need not buy anything (optional). We simply exchange an item (or items) from either our home or work office that represents us (or who we work for/what we do). :3dglasses Might be kind of fun to see someone else's junk -- er... good stuff.
Or how about a home/office/work/cube exchange? :)

This desk/office/work/home exchange sounds interesting.

Donna

I'm new to the the exchange section but I was thinking it would be cool to do an exchange that had to do with something crafter like knitting, crocheting, etc. Or maybe an art exchange?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter