• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What TV shows did you love that were cancelled after 1 season or less?

I was really disappointed when they cancelled Alcatraz, I thought it had such a cool story line and to this day I want to know what was going on.

Reunion on Fox. It was years ago and I still refuse to watch another drama on Fox because they cancelled it in the middle of the mystery.

Yeah, that one burned me too.

Happy Town wasn't a great show, but I was curious to see where it was going.

I really liked The B in apt 23. I think that was only one season - might have been two, but James Van Der Beek always made me laugh on it.

Vegas I get so frustrated that if a show is not popular with young adults it can't make it anymore. Other ages do watch TV

The River. They found who they were looking for but they never got out of the Amazon.

I heard they let it end that way because they were planning a second season, but it never happened. :(

I loved "Men in Trees" with Anne Heche and James Tupper. I think it only had one season, maybe two.

And there was a medical show that I really liked that only ran one season, but I can't remember the name of it. Daniel Henney was in it, and the one guy that's now on Hawaii 5-0.

Yes, Alcatraz definitely.
The 4400
666 Park Avenue

There was also one that starred Christian Slater where he got a group together to solve unsolved murders. It was AWESOME but I can't remember the name of it.

Yes, Alcatraz definitely.
The 4400
666 Park Avenue

There was also one that starred Christian Slater where he got a group together to solve unsolved murders. It was AWESOME but I can't remember the name of it.

I liked that one too, wasn't it called "The Forgotten?"

Vegas. Loved the show. Cool clothes, cars and good cast. I agree with a previous poster, if you aren't in the younger age group, you don't count.

Flash Forward

October Road, that might have had two seasons though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter