What TS or food do you DREAM of having again

WPE and the BBQ chicken quesadilla.
I seriously love that thing. My friend and I were going to go when we were there a couple of years ago and we ran out of time. I was SERIOUSLY disappointed.
Funnel cakes at Amerian Adventure in Epcot! Now, I get funnel cakes anywhere, but in WDW, they're different. :goodvibes
And of course, Mickey bars! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just noticed that you said TS. I especially enjoyed the 50s Prime Time Cafe at lunchtime, along with their Chicken Pot Pie especially. And I downloaded my pictures last night-the Ooey Gooey toffee cake at LTT lunch is soooo good!

IMG_0052.jpg

I just noticed that you said TS. I especially enjoyed the 50s Prime Time Cafe at lunchtime, along with their Chicken Pot Pie especially. And I downloaded my pictures last night-the Ooey Gooey toffee cake at LTT lunch is soooo good!

IMG_0052.jpg

Tha't it....In my dreams...Dream comes true 11/24/09 :cool1:

had a dream about that Grand Marnier Souffle at Victoria & Alberts...

Add me to the list of Ohana bread pudding lovers. It truely is the only thing that I can say I absolutely love. We have had many very nice meals at WDW but for me nothing stands out like that bread pudding. A close second is Earl of Sandwich sandwiches.

I also love the bread puddings at Raglan Road and 'Ohana's. What I find myself dreaming about most though is the Soup and Stew pod at Boma. OMG! Every one we had there was delicious, but I especially loved the seafood curry soup and the butternut squash soup!

TONGA TOAST!! lol

ETA..... Oahana bread pudding!!!

Almond crusted cheesecake at Narcoossee's. I'm not a big dessert fan, but this stuff is the best!

Yak & Yeti Skirt steak and shrimp, with pineapple wonton skewers for dessert! The whole package is perfect, along with my 2 favorite servers in all of WDW!

I enjoyed all of our meals, but the ONE food item that I constantly dream about and crave is the bread pudding dessert at Ohana! OMG good! :worship:

Love love love California Grill and Jiko... probably some of the best meals I've had in my life were there.

Oh my goodness I LOVE the Chicken pasta at LTT it is Amazing. It will be the only place we are repeating this trip it will be our last day for Lunch YUMMY.

Favorites-

Dole Whip- missed out last time because I was sick
Chicken Caesar Salad don't know why but it is just soooo good.

I dream of certain things! You might find a trend here! I love tuna and found out that I like it rare or even raw at my last Disney trip.

Tuna Oscar from Kona
Triasic Tuna from T-Rex
Mickey Waffles, only have had them at Tusker House but I know I can get them at CP when we go in February!
Cheese plate from Harambe fruit market in AK. We're not going to AK this trip so bummed I'll miss the cheese plate!
Spoodles! We LOVED Spoodles and I will miss it so much!

We vowed that this trip we will only try restaurants we haven't tried yet, so I won't be getting any of these things except for the Mickey Waffles.

Harambe's

I've never heard of this place??? :confused3 Where exactly is it again? I checked AllEarsNet and didn't see it listed there so I'm totally clueless about this place. Help please. :flower3:

After a spectacular birthday dinner at bluezoo, I dream of being back in December eating an entree sized portion of their scallops with short rib and cauliflower puree. That, and the Jerk Chicken sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. Mmmmmmm. :thumbsup2

I dream of certain things! You might find a trend here! I love tuna and found out that I like it rare or even raw at my last Disney trip.

Tuna Oscar from Kona
Triasic Tuna from T-Rex

I am so glad you posted this...I plan on ordering both of these for the first time when we go in a couple of weeks!

can you tell me more about both dishes??

I'm not much on TS, but I'm looking forward to the tempura shrimp udon at Yakitori House. So good. I'm also looking forward to trying a few new (to me) TS restaurants next month if I can get in. I hope to try Rose and Crown and San Angel Inn.

Wow! Seriously I can't make a decision now. We were going to do Ohana's for breakfast, but now I'm thinking maybe dinner so I can try the yummy bread pudding?

I've never heard of the sandwich place either. I have to go look at the list and see where that is. My hubby LOVES sandwiches!!!

I'm definitely going to try to get into Le Cellier now that you wonderful people have shared your dreams! :thumbsup2

I just need to decide how many character meals to do- cuz the kids and I love those~ but DH loves the not-so-character filled yummy restaurants more.

It's really not good to look at this thread when I'm hungry and dreaming of Disney!!! :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter