What TS are you eating at before MNSSHP?

i'm bummed, when we first booked our ressies we though MNSSHP started at 4pm not 7 so we made later adr's as to not miss the beginning of the party.. We will be eating at LTT at 6:20 (originally it was 6:45). I'm considering canceling because of the bad reviews i've seen about LTT, but also kinda wanna see the characters in their Halloween garb for the last time since LTT is stopping characters. I'm torn :confused3

CS here.I couldn't get anything for 430p( this was back in May) and I have been burned by LTT 2x before the xmas party with adr times that were supposed to be 5p and 530p.So CS for us this time around.

I also did CS last year. Went around 5:30/5:45 and had corn dog nuggets at Casey's. Great people-watching opportunity - I sat on a bench and watched hordes of people leaving the park (they weren't staying for the party). Casey's was deserted - no one but me in line.

I don't do a lot of TS meals - don't like to spend the time or the money most of the time. We usually do 3 or 4 for a 7-day or 8-day trip. But we also go during F&W Festival, so we snack our way around the booths at Epcot and always have breakfast in our room. As I said - it saves time and money.

Afternoon tea at the GF is pretty good. Book for around 3 or 4 then get the monorail to the park. You can always grab a late night hot dog or ice cream if you get the munchies later!!

I also thought it started at 4pm and thought doing CP at 6:30 was a good idea to take a break. CRUMB. never been to CP - is it worth it or should I try for on the fly snacks and things thru the park as there are no other ADR within MK the eve we will be there.

Having dinner at CP at 4:00p. Well, I guess really about 4:10p by the time we get into the park and walk over there. Hopefully we'll get into the park right at 4.

We're going to California Grill at 5:30. It's our anniversary, so I wanted to go somewhere nice first.

i'm bummed, when we first booked our ressies we though MNSSHP started at 4pm not 7 so we made later adr's as to not miss the beginning of the party.. We will be eating at LTT at 6:20 (originally it was 6:45). I'm considering canceling because of the bad reviews i've seen about LTT, but also kinda wanna see the characters in their Halloween garb for the last time since LTT is stopping characters. I'm torn :confused3

We are eating at LTT, but I feel the same way as you. I want to see the characters, but am really worried about the food, what to do, what to do :confused3

We have a 4:25 pm ADR at LTT. We don't really care for the food. We're mostly going for the pre-party atmosphere. The Artist Point idea sounds really good to me too. ;)

Right now we have California Grill booked. There is no way that we would be able to eat before the party since we usually don't get hungry until 8pm.

We have the same problem. Our normal dinner time is 8:00 - 8:30. We'll be eating an early breakfast that day, & consider our 4:25 ADR more of a late lunch, then eat candy or get a snack (which we don't normally do) later in the evening.

We are eating at LTT, but I feel the same way as you. I want to see the characters, but am really worried about the food, what to do, what to do :confused3

i'm torn because I can probably see the same characters during MNSSHP... Ugh.. Idk what to do either!

We have reservations at 6:50 for LTT on 10/13...should I try to get that pushed back some, or will we miss anything if we're not out right at 7? It's our first MNSSHP.

We have reservations at 6:50 for LTT on 10/13...should I try to get that pushed back some, or will we miss anything if we're not out right at 7? It's our first MNSSHP.

Personally, I'd see if you could push it back. The Trick Or Treating and some of the other minor things start at 7, so you'll miss part of that, and I think the first parade is at 8, so you'll be getting out right out that time. We are going to LTT at 4:40. Last year, we just did Pecos Bill the night of the party (I couldn't get ADR for LTT the night of our party). The year before we did 5:20 and got out just before the party officially started.

We are going to the 9/9 party too. We are doing LTT at 4:00.

I must be unusual as I have a lunch at Marakesh so that I have time to go back to the room and get ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter