What trip did you book for 2010?

We are going on Knights & Lights (June 11), followed by Alpine Magic (June 20). We're also doing the Tauck tour to Philadelphia/Williamsburg/Washington D.C. on May 9th... :)

Hey DisFan09, we will also be on the June 20 Alpine Magic ABD, followed by time on our own in Paris. Keeping our fingers crossed that it doesn't get cancelled (last I checked it was 40% full-but that was about 4 weeks ago).

I have also been thinking of doing back to back European ABD Trips next year, I am looking at Germany, Ireland and italy.

I am going on the June 6th Alpine Magic Tour this year and we are already 10 days past when they canceled my trip last year so I am feeling more confident it will go as scheduled this year.

We will be there just before you. We're booked on the June 20 Tauck Bridges trip. We're really looking forward to it. Have you traveled with them before?

We are doing Tauck for the first time after doing 2 ABD trips last couple of years. I was wondering how it would compare to ABD so we are going to get the actual experience this year. I am still partial to ABD so far, let's see...

We are going on Knights & Lights (June 11), followed by Alpine Magic (June 20). We're also doing the Tauck tour to Philadelphia/Williamsburg/Washington D.C. on May 9th... :)

Does ABD give a substantial discount if you book 2 trips together. I could maybe combine Germany and the Alpine Magic for 2011. For a family of 5 that would certainly help or else I would have to plan them separately for 2011 and maybe 2012.

We are doing Tauck for the first time after doing 2 ABD trips last couple of years. I was wondering how it would compare to ABD so we are going to get the actual experience this year. I am still partial to ABD so far, let's see...

Same here. ABD trips in 2008 and 2009 and our first Tauck trip this summer. I'm hoping they will compare favorably, so we'll have more options that we are comfortable with for the future. Our trip is full, so at least I'm not worrying about it being cancelled.

Same here. ABD trips in 2008 and 2009 and our first Tauck trip this summer. I'm hoping they will compare favorably, so we'll have more options that we are comfortable with for the future. Our trip is full, so at least I'm not worrying about it being cancelled.

Hope you have a great trip, so we can look forward to ours. We are booked for July 11 and it shows limited availabilty on the website for the date. The agent also said that it was nearly full.

Does ABD give a substantial discount if you book 2 trips together. I could maybe combine Germany and the Alpine Magic for 2011. For a family of 5 that would certainly help or else I would have to plan them separately for 2011 and maybe 2012.

Not currently. I think AbD may get more people to book back-to-back trips if they did. We only received the $100 pp loyalty discount for Alpine Magic, but we got a really GREAT rate for our Knights & Lights trip because we're going with Dotti's group. :thumbsup2

Hey DisFan09, we will also be on the June 20 Alpine Magic ABD, followed by time on our own in Paris. Keeping our fingers crossed that it doesn't get cancelled (last I checked it was 40% full-but that was about 4 weeks ago).

Hi RSM! I am cautiously optimistic that our departure will go since we're only about one month from the full payment deadline...

Not currently. I think AbD may get more people to book back-to-back trips if they did. We only received the $100 pp loyalty discount for Alpine Magic, but we got a really GREAT rate for our Knights & Lights trip because we're going with Dotti's group. :thumbsup2

and how do you get in with a group?

DisFan09, while you're in London and Paris having a good time with Dotti, would you please try to talk her into doing an Alpine Magic or Ireland trip next year? ;)

DisFan09, while you're in London and Paris having a good time with Dotti, would you please try to talk her into doing an Alpine Magic or Ireland trip next year? ;)

LOL I'm sure we'll be talking about getting the group together for another trip. Which of those two are you most interested in taking?

I'm doing Backstage Magic on April 13th, it's a group tour for the DISboards/Dis Unplugged podcast. We have 43 people from the boards going. ABD is letting us have 3 more people than normal so everyone who wanted to go could. I think ABD might have their hands full with our group. :rotfl:

I am *so* excited! This year, the boys are staying home (the big family trip is to Lebanon later in the year!) but I'm bringing my sister-in-law who never gets to go anywhere because of her restaurant. She's been talking about it for months to anyone who'll listen! And even though my "boys" are grown men, I still stress about who is keeping the bus waiting because he was on a date the previous night. (Those who traveled with me are probably nodding their heads...) In his defense, it was never more than five minutes. :)

Sayhello, we're a definite "go" if you end up changing your mind at the last minute!

I bought my air a few days ago through Icelandair and just wanted to mention them as a great alternative if they fly from your local airport. I flew with them early this month for a long weekend in Iceland (yeah.. crazy...) and really liked them a lot. Also, the airport where you connect is quite small and very manageable -- only one terminal -- so I have an hour and ten minute connection time and I'm not at all worried. Let's hope I don't eat these words - lol! The price was much lower than anything else I found. I'm only ("only" being a relative term) paying $890.00 per ticket from Boston, into London and home from Paris.

Has anyone else here signed up for the June 11 City of Knights and Lights? I didn't have the 30 people I needed to keep it exclusive, so AbD opened it up to everyone at the beginning of February. I love all my friends but it'll be fun to meet new folks too!

Bobo912... Ireland... hmm.... ;)

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter