• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What tolietries are provided on the ship?

Shampoo, lotion, conditioner, face & hand soap, toilet paper, tissue paper. There is also a blow-dryer mounted to the wall, but on all ships but the Wonder, there is a much better blow dryer (more like something you'd use at home) in a drawer for your use. On the wonder you can 'borrow' one from guest services.

I know that was more than simple toiletries, but I figured I'd go down the line.

And the toiletries are H2O+ products. If you're in concierge (at least on Dream) they are the Sea Marine line. I think the normal rooms aren't quite at that level: H2O has so many types of stuff they provide to Disney, it's funny to see the progression from value to deluxe then back again with villas then on the ship and with concierge getting Sea Marine. Sea Marine is the only one my hair tolerates of all the H2O products.

Long story short, if you are familiar with those products and your hair or nose or whatever doesn't tolerate the brand, bring your own.

And the toiletries are H2O+ products. If you're in concierge (at least on Dream) they are the Sea Marine line. I think the normal rooms aren't quite at that level: H2O has so many types of stuff they provide to Disney, it's funny to see the progression from value to deluxe then back again with villas then on the ship and with concierge getting Sea Marine. Sea Marine is the only one my hair tolerates of all the H2O products.

Long story short, if you are familiar with those products and your hair or nose or whatever doesn't tolerate the brand, bring your own.

No, the "regular" cabins get the same brand (having sailed both, I know) - unless it's changed since February. The difference is concierge gets a body wash as opposed to just the bar soaps and concierge gets the after sun stuff.

No shower caps that I have ever seen. They might have them in the toiletry area of the onboard shops.

All of the cabins get the H20 Sea Marine products - shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bar soap (regular cabins), body wash (concierge). Your cabin steward will freely give you whatever you need of those items. They smell amazing.

In the locker rooms at the spa, you can also find disposable razors, and the products are different in those showers.

If you like the products, they sell full-size versions onboard. I highly recommend the body butter!

xpo2ti.jpg

No shower caps that I have ever seen. They might have them in the toiletry area of the onboard shops. All of the cabins get the H20 Sea Marine products - shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bar soap (regular cabins), body wash (concierge). Your cabin steward will freely give you whatever you need of those items. They smell amazing. In the locker rooms at the spa, you can also find disposable razors, and the products are different in those showers. If you like the products, they sell full-size versions onboard. I highly recommend the body butter!

It's body lotion in the rooms now, not body butter. I loved loved loved that body butter and I am saving my last tube of it for a rainy day. I have lots of the body lotion so I use that everyday instead though!!

It's body lotion in the rooms now, not body butter. I loved loved loved that body butter and I am saving my last tube of it for a rainy day. I have lots of the body lotion so I use that everyday instead though!!

I am also so sad about the body butter. That stuff was great!

We had regular lotion 3 weeks ago on the Fantasy. We were in Cat V. Are T & V different amenities?

All the H2O products can be bought from retailers. I've bought from Ulta & Amazon. I've caught an h2O sale on Hautelook & Zulilly, too.

Concierge gets the shower gel & solar relief gel. That solar gel is the best stuff in the world for a sunburn. It's like a magic cure! We're a family of redheads and we've used it a good bit. My boys get cranky if I butter em with the gel because they say its sticky. I usually squirt a dollop on my hand along with a dollop of the lotion, mix on my hands, then apply. Makes it less sticky.

In October on the Wonder when we were in a category 10 stateroom my husband asked our host for extra lotion citing my light sunburn. I use lots of lotion anyway but when I'm burned I'll apply 3 of 4 times a day. When we returned to our room that evening he had left me 4 lotions AND a tube of solar gel. I know that's not normally offered outside the high level rooms. Didn't ask for it. Sure was grateful to have it. Very thoughtful of him! ;)

I forgot toothpaste, of all things! I asked at Guest Services on the Fantasy if they had any small tubes, the CM said one moment and went into the back. She came out with a little bag that included a tiny tube of Colgate whitening toothpaste, a small toothbrush, a travel size of Secret deodorant, a razor, some floss, and a tiny foldable hairbrush. :goodvibes

Concierge still had the body butter a couple weeks ago.
We had lotion in concierge in Sept .. What ship were you on? I was under the impression that it wasn't made anymore by that company.

We had lotion in concierge in Sept .. What ship were you on? I was under the impression that it wasn't made anymore by that company.
I've seen it on their website so in pretty sure they still make the butter. I, too, loved that stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter