What to wear...

LisaMarie331

Earning My Ears
We're leaving for Disney in 4 days :cool1: and I was wondering how hot/humid it is down there now! If anyone could help me out that would be great! Thank you!

We're leaving for Disney in 4 days :cool1: and I was wondering how hot/humid it is down there now! If anyone could help me out that would be great! Thank you!

:welcome: to the Dis LisaMarie ! Plan on 90's days/ high humidity /70's nights, light weight and color clothing, bring or plan to buy ponchos, we are due for rain sometime next week but since this is FL I would plan on it Have a great vacation ! Ruthie

Ditto! It's not horrible during the day, but definitely bring light weight clothing and lots of sunscreen. Rain chance between 20 - 40% this week, which is nothing more than our typical summer rain.

I was there last week, and we wore shorts and t-shirts or tank tops all week. The beginning of the week wasn't humid, but by the end of the week, it was humid. Temps were in the high 80's to low 90's during the day.

In the evenings, temps went down to the 70's and high 60's. If you tend to be a cold person, you may want to bring jeans and a light jacket. We never used them, but I saw lots of people wearing jackets in the evening.

We just got back yesterday and the weather was in the 80s to 90s and sunny. No real humidity to speak of yet. Perfect weather all around, though I hear that it will start raining this coming week. That is not a bad thing, though, if the rain just lasts for a short while.
Have a great trip!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter