What to wear in "The World"

myhappiestplconearth

iluvthehappiestplaceonear th
We will be visiting The Happiest Place in 15 days and right now the forecast looks similar to what it was last week. So, my question is...what is everyone wearing? Shorts, pants, jackets?? Not sure what to pack UGH!!??

We will be visiting The Happiest Place in 15 days and right now the forecast looks similar to what it was last week. So, my question is...what is everyone wearing? Shorts, pants, jackets?? Not sure what to pack UGH!!??

Be prepared for any kind of weather. We leave tomorrow and will bring summer/winter wear. Were there in 2010 and definitely needed all our winter *warm wear*. ::yes::

myhappiestplconearth said:

Check the weather two days before you leave and pack according to what would be comfortable in that temperature.

You are asking a very subjective question. Depends on your comfort at a certain temp, what region of the country you are coming from, whether you are used to spending time outside, how you handle different humidity levels, etc.

Only you know what makes you comfortable.

We are here now and have been for the past week, pack warm clothes cuz even though highs for the day are in the low 70s, it takes till early afternoon to get there so mornings are cold at the parks. We have been in sweatshirts and denim capris all week and still sometimes chilly. Night time and early mornings have been in the 40s, brrrrr

Luck of the draw! I check weather.com the night before and get their 10 day forecast, but that isn't always right. It typically gets cold very fast as the sun goes down and can be very cold one day and warm the next. Our first day in February was in the 40's and the rest of the week was in the 80's. People were complaining last week (I believe) that it was cold. I pack a little of everything and bring quarters to do the wash while I am there.

It looks like it is going to be low to mid 70's all next week. I guess it kind of depends on what region you're from and your own comfort level. I'm from MA so 75 is like tropical weather to me, :beach: haha!!

I've been to Disney in December 2 times and will be going for my 3rd next week. I usually wear capris or jeans with a t-shirt or tank and flip flops (sandals), I bring a sweatshirt for the early mornings and later on in the evening.

Always remember, temperatures in the 70's in the day, are in the 50's in the early day and once the sun sets around 6. And 50's is cold when in the parks.

We just got back a few hours ago. I wore jeans and a T-short during the day, light jacket and thin gloves once the sun went down, heavier jacket and the gloves later at night.

My husband wore shorts and a T-shirt and then added a light jacket once the sun went down.

That's the key - when the sun leaves, the temps will drop 10-15 degrees very quickly. We were staying offsite so left that stuff in the car and visited there around 4:30-5:00. Seriously, you need to be prepared for that sudden drop in temps.

myhappiestplconearth said:

The forecast will change 10 times in the next 15 days.

Check it two days before you leave and wear clothes that would be comfortable at that temperature. Temperature and how it "feels" is very subjective to each person. Only you can decide what is comfortable to you.

Layers are the key.

Remember that you will be standing out in these temperatures to see fireworks. Many folks think they will be fine but don't think that they aren't waiting in the cold back home. I actually have a ski jacket that I wear if we're going to see an outdoor show and the temperature will be 55 or below.

If you think you might need something, bring it! A $2 pair of gloves retails for $18 in the park. The cheapest sweatshirt is $40... With most being $50+. Even if you have to pay to check an extra bag you will save money in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter