What to try at Karamell-Küche???

OMG - someone referred to this as a "block" of caramel - and it is! It's so ooey gooey, you could blow a bubble with it. This cannot be missed!!

The caramel corn is great - the small portion is definitely big enough, and is really good value. :)

We kept it simple. My wife had just a plain (delicious) block of caramel. I had a caramel chocolate covered strawberry which was much better than I expected. The sweetness didn't overpower the strawberry. Yum!

While my DH got a beer across the way, I decided my calories would be better spent on caramel! I got freshly made caramel corn and the free sample as well. I also got chocolate covered caramel and a caramel apple. Yes, they do slice it for you so they can box it up for later. It was so yummy! I had to stand in a very long line, but it was worth it! (funny, I don't like to stand in line for attractions, but I didn't mind this line at all...:rotfl:) Yes, some things are a snack credit. The girls behind the counter are very nice and very patient with questions. I do think they get tired of cleaning the drool off of the display cases though! lol:lmao:

OMG!!! You sound just like me! :lmao:I hate lines, but for caramel......:banana:

Those pictures!!! The only thing that would make those pics better would be to be in 3D!!:3dglasses

I am so drooling at everything. The BLOCK of caramel and the popcorn are definitely on the list! popcorn::

Also, thank you everyone for responding with your comments. I appreciate all the feedback and look forward to seeing more of everyones favorites. :surfweb:

Can you use a snack credit for the Caramel Corn?

Hot fresh buttery creamy crunch caramel corn...we got it every single time we passed the place, even if we were not hungry!

The caramel chocolate pretzel rod was awesome too!

How big is this "BLOCK"? Is it comparable to say, a Hershey's Bar?? Those cupcakes look amazing too. I am definitely headed there in May!

We have enjoyed two of their caramel apples (one plain caramel and one covered in chocolate with the "W" on it). Both were outstanding. We also bought a small bag of their fresh caramel corn and it was great as well!

I think that you could probably get just about anything from there and enjoy it! :thumbsup2

TX

I am so excited to finally get to try all these caramel delights in 10 days. I have deluxe dining so I know where my snack credits are going!!

I am so excited to finally get to try all these caramel delights in 10 days. I have deluxe dining so I know where my snack credits are going!!

10 days for me too! And caramel corn might just be my first treat. :banana:.

Oh man, I think I just drooled. Just added this stop to my itinerary for the end of this month. :love:

The "block" is about two inches wide... an inch thick.. AND DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE!

I tell you, it's like liquid caramel. It's amazing. It's sweet with just that HINT of salt... it's buttery...it's... I'm sad!!!!! I want to go back!!

This is new since we were there. I can't wait to try it when we go in December. Everything sounds wonderful!popcorn::popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter