• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to tip at Palo's?

We had the fabulous Annie Marie! She is amazing. She actually has been our server for our last 5 trips to Palo (The Magic & Dream). I am going to miss her now that she is gone. :lovestruc

Anyway we tipped $25 for Brunch and $35 for Dinner!

Threads on tipping always get a bit wild.

While missing Anne Marie, you might ask for Andrea from Croatia on the Magic. Andrea from Brazil is also sweet, but "tall Andrea" is our favorite. OK, the one time she wasn't there, my college daughter did enjoy the "hot guy" who served us.

I am positive that if I had tipped $20 I would not have been invited back for a second dinner, and if so I am sure I would not have been given 3 of everything!

So is the $60 gratuity for the service or for the extra invite and extra food?

So is the $60 gratuity for the service or for the extra invite and extra food?

Does it really matter?

If you were a server and you had two couples, one give you $10 and the other $60, what would you do?

Extra $ = Extra Service or Extra Service = Extra $

Again, does it really matter?

You pay for the experience, how much is up to you.

Concierge guests are typically offered a second seating at Palo...and if the reservations are not full, anyone can have a second dinner just by asking. Wait till the second day of your cruise and call or talk to the Palo manager. If they have space, they will give you a reservation.

Concierge guests are typically offered a second seating at Palo...and if the reservations are not full, anyone can have a second dinner just by asking. Wait till the second day of your cruise and call or talk to the Palo manager. If they have space, they will give you a reservation.

This was the case last week on the Wonder. They had openings for everything and offered us another dinner seating without us even asking. But since we'd already had dinner and brunch, and still had our reservation for tea, we figured we should calm it down on the Palo. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter