What to request at WL

browerjs

Mouseketeer
Staying for the first time at the Wilderness Lodge the first week in feb. Is there anything that I should request at check-in? I know I might not get what I request but if anyone has any pointers, I'd love to hear them.

Not sure what room location you have but we had pool view and its LOUD during the day. The pool games are ongoing so if you spend some time in your room or balcony during the day then you might not be pleased. I will ask for a courtyard view next time.
Make sure you visit the Territory Lounge also, it's cozy and has some great drinks and apps.

Not sure what room location you have but we had pool view and its LOUD during the day. The pool games are ongoing so if you spend some time in your room or balcony during the day then you might not be pleased. I will ask for a courtyard view next time.
Make sure you visit the Territory Lounge also, it's cozy and has some great drinks and apps.

It depends on how high up you are. At the higher floors, the pool view isn't that loud, but it is great for people watching.

snarlingcoyote said:
It depends on how high up you are. At the higher floors, the pool view isn't that loud, but it is great for people watching.

That's true - we were on the 4th floor and looking over the waterfall. I will say I have excellent hearing, sometimes too good when I'm at hotels with shared walls!

That's true - we were on the 4th floor and looking over the waterfall. I will say I have excellent hearing, sometimes too good when I'm at hotels with shared walls!

Owww! That would be loud and turn anyone off the pool view!

I think we were on the 14th or 15th floor - one down from the top - over the pool, about 2 rooms from the end (we could see the lake very well) - we had a grand time in the evenings sitting on the balcony people watching. We could hear if we were on the balcony, but with the sliders shut and the drapes clipped shut, it was quiet enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter