What to pack

dreamer03

Mouseketeer
We are a family of five going to WDW for 6 nights and 4 days. We will be there the first week of May. What and how much do I need to pack? I always over pack and since we are driving I am working with very limited space. I have never taken my hubby or children on a vacation this far from home or for this long and never had worry abou this until now. Thanks so much.

We are a family of five going to WDW for 6 nights and 4 days. We will be there the first week of May. What and how much do I need to pack? I always over pack and since we are driving I am working with very limited space. I have never taken my hubby or children on a vacation this far from home or for this long and never had worry abou this until now. Thanks so much.

What has always held true for me is lay out everything you plan to pack for clothing, thank take 1/2 of that away. There are laundry facilities at resorts, should you need extra clothing. That's one thing we're doing for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter