What to pack to wear for Feb. 22 - Mar.2 trip?

Taddy

WDW Addict & Proud Of It
We usually go in September and I find even then in the evenings I like wearing capris and a light long sleeved shirt.

What should we pack for a trip from feb 22- mar 2?

thanks in advance...

You should pack a little of everything. We will be there Feb 26-Mar 3. We've been in Feb the past 3 years, and you never know what the temp will be. The first 2 years were HOT...80s every day. Last year, I don't think it made it out of the 60s except for one afternoon. We spent a bundle on new sweatshirts because we weren't thinking it was going to be so different than previous years. Just make sure you have some of everything, shorts, t -shirts, pants and sweatshirts. You might have to layer for the am hours.

I agree with DawnF316 pack a little of everything. This will be our 3rd time going in Feb., we'll be there 2/23-3/3. One year it never made it into the 70's until our last day. Last year it was beautiful, cool in the morning but we made it to the pool everyday. Then when we left I guess they had some lows in the 30's! We always wear a jacket to the airport and pack a couple of sweatshirts. ~:D~

We will be there Feb. 2 to Feb. 9, and I guess I will just pack for everything. (or I may leave out sweatshirts for me, so I can get a new one....)

Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter