What to pack for March

Minnie Mare

Mouseketeer
Our trip is less than 3 weeks away. I was planning on packing shorts and tees and a light jacket, but looking at the weather there now, I'm not so sure. I plan on going shopping for some stuff, but I don't know what to buy. I know weather is iffy in March and can vary quite a bit, but I was wondering if anyone has any good advise. Thanks.

We are also going in March...and I'll be packing shorts and tee's for day, but jeans and sweater/jacket for evenings. The night air was cool when we were there last October...and I ended up buying a bunch of sweatshirts at a premium price... My advice is to bring a little more than a jacket....:sunny:

We were in WDW the first week in March last year. We wore mostly shorts and t-shirts, but one or two days we needed sweatshirts. We also took jeans, but never needed them. We loved the weather though, not too HOT!!! And not too sunny either, we don't mind a little overcast, especially with young children-less worry about sunburn! :)

Have a great trip, I wish we were going in 3 weeks, but we're having a baby in 3 weeks instead. ;)

Originally posted by liznboys
We were in WDW the first week in March last year. We wore mostly shorts and t-shirts, but one or two days we needed sweatshirts. We also took jeans, but never needed them. We loved the weather though, not too HOT!!! And not too sunny either, we don't mind a little overcast, especially with young children-less worry about sunburn! :)

Have a great trip, I wish we were going in 3 weeks, but we're having a baby in 3 weeks instead. ;)

Congratulations! I have 3 boys too, 12, 8 and 4! Boys are the greatest! And you get to be the real life PRINCESSprincess: forever!!
:hyper:

Thanks tinkie!! Yes, I will be the Queen of the household forever! LOL!!!! And I'll never have to lift anything heavy, or mow the lawn, etc, etc.... LOL! ;)

Originally posted by liznboys

liznboys, Congratulations!! Instead of wondering what to pack, you are getting all the new little onsies, clothes and blankets all ready for your new and wonderful present. I miss those days and I wish you all the best:D :Pinkbounc

Minnie Mare-Thank you! :)

Let us know how the weather ends up for you and what you needed to wear. Our next trip will be early March 2005 so we like to know about the March weather down there. :)

Mid to late March weather is gorgeous, in my experience. It's never *too* hot. It's usually warm enough for shorts and tees in the day, and bring jeans and a sweatshirt for cooler nights. The past two years, we've only had rain on a couple of days for very brief periods of time (less than an hour).

Even if the weather forcast is supposed to be great you shold pack ponchos. Florida weather can change in a minute!! We have been there for the last 3 years and sometimes it rains and sometimes it doesn't. Last year it rained nearly the whole time. However, the year before it was sunny and gorgeous. I would rather spend a few $$ on ponchos outside of the World rather than spend alot more in it!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

liznboys, We are back and I thought I'd let you know how the weather was. It was a real mix, the first part of the week, we definitely needed jackets. It was in the 60's during the day and dropped as low as 39 overnight. The second part of the week it got nice and warm. It was in the low 80's during the day and high 60's at night. I would advise taking jackets, long shorts or capri's, dockers and shorts and tee's. I felt it was too cold to swim earlier in the week but perfect for the second half, so bring your bathing suits! I can't complain, IMO it was perfect. So nice to walk around the parks and not sweat or be sticky.:sunny:

It was very warm. Didn't need jackets or sweatshirts at all. Just poured our first day there -- at Magic Kingdom. But we waded our way around and did 13 attractions in the one day.
Night Owl::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks for the update Minnie Mare!!!! Wow, that was pretty chilly in the beginning! But better than too hot! :) Hope you had a great time! We can't wait to go. We had our baby on March 6th, so we'll be celebrating his 1st birthday there next year!

liznboys, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I wish you and your family all the best, health and happiness!

Aww, another March baby! My birthday was March 10th, my daughter's birthday is today and my brother's is tomorrow! This is a great time to have a new bundle of joy, soon you can take him out and enjoy the spring air:D :D :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter