What to expect Jersey Week

cmorris303

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We always go the third week in August since I am off in the summer and at least the crowds are low then. This last time the crowds were considerably higher than usual, so we are thinking we might want to take a break from August. This means that it's Jersey week, Christmas break, or Easter break. We're thinking of trying Jersey week next year most likely Nov 5-12. What can I expect as far as crowds and weather? Also, any pros or cons that you can think of?
Thanks in advance!

shouldn't have same post in multiple threads. other one already has answers
I know, sorry!! I tried deleting this one because I thought it was better suited for the theme park thread, but I couldn't figure out how to delete this post.

Jersey Week will certainly be better crowd-wise than Christmas week or Easter week. You'll also have decent weather, a nice reprieve from August heat. You can still probably catch the tail end of Food & Wine, start of Osborne Lights, as well as MVMCP. Only cons would be that you will just miss some of the Christmas décor and Candlelight Processional. Promos such as room discounts and free dining are usually blacked out that week as well, so you can expect to pay higher prices than August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter