What to expect 2nd week of May????

lindsroc

DIS Veteran
Now that Toon Town is officially gone...will there be anything in its place by May???? We really only did the Barnstormer over there...will that still be open? Does anyone have a link or info as to what is scheduled to be closed around that time??? Thanks!!!

In May expect to see construction walls where Toon Town's entrances would of been. The new Dumbo section is where Toon Town was and that is not expected to be opened until the New Fantasyland expansion is done. As for the Barnstormer, that too will be closed off since they are retheming it into a different coaster. We too will be there in May and am expecting a lot more construction walls than when we were there in September.

In May expect to see construction walls where Toon Town's entrances would of been. The new Dumbo section is where Toon Town was and that is not expected to be opened until the New Fantasyland expansion is done. As for the Barnstormer, that too will be closed off since they are retheming it into a different coaster. We too will be there in May and am expecting a lot more construction walls than when we were there in September.

Such a bummer!!! I didnt realize the Barnstormer would be closed while we're there. We love it. Do you know when Snow White is closing?

Such a bummer!!! I didnt realize the Barnstormer would be closed while we're there. We love it. Do you know when Snow White is closing?

When there last week I asked one of the more senior CMs about the Snow White ride and she said that it's closing has been put on hold. I asked how long and she said they hadn't been told anything definite. Personally I suspect that they determined that closing too much at one time might be a little much for guest to digest.

When there last week I asked one of the more senior CMs about the Snow White ride and she said that it's closing has been put on hold. I asked how long and she said they hadn't been told anything definite. Personally I suspect that they determined that closing too much at one time might be a little much for guest to digest.

I hope so. I mean really, close it little by little...too much at one time is one way to ruin a vacation. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter