What to eat at Epcot? Snack Goals :)

Make a point to try something different and unique, as far away from traditional theme fare as possible!

Sushi in Japan, Scotch Egg is UK, and Brat in Germany! Of course, beer goes well with all of those as well.

15 days until your trip? I'm guessing you should be there during F&W when it starts up, which will offer an even bigger array of snack/drink choices from all the countries! I believe there is a menu from last years F&W that can show you what will most likely be offered again. I arrive on the 12th and can't wait to sample all the booths! :goodvibes

15 days until your trip? I'm guessing you should be there during F&W when it starts up, which will offer an even bigger array of snack/drink choices from all the countries! I believe there is a menu from last years F&W that can show you what will most likely be offered again. I arrive on the 12th and can't wait to sample all the booths! :goodvibes

We are there for food and wine but are not doing Epcot those days. We have a 4 and 7 year old and just not interested in that part of it. Plus id rather enjoy Epcot before the masses come for F&W. Were doing our two days there the first two days of our trip :) Maybe one day but not this time.

I tried pastries in France and in Norway and both were very good! I want to try new food too this time! :)

I'm looking forward to having some real champagne in France during my first visit in September. Hashtag fancy. The ice cream macarons in France look great.

I recommend splitting the snacks as you go around the world. That way you can try a lot more things. If you all eat whole snacks, you aren't going to get to try very much.

School Bread in Norway. Frozen Beer in Japan.

We thought the pretzel in Germany was not good. The one we had was very dry and stale. Probably just bad timing, but it was a disappointment.

We are there for food and wine but are not doing Epcot those days. We have a 4 and 7 year old and just not interested in that part of it. Plus id rather enjoy Epcot before the masses come for F&W. Were doing our two days there the first two days of our trip :) Maybe one day but not this time.

Sacrilege! I've gone for F&W the last three years. The "masses" are really only there during the weekends. During weekdays, especially in the afternoon, it's fine. There are virtually no lines at any of the booths. You might want to consider stopping by at least one day to check it out. It's everything Epcot offers every other day...and so much more!

The caramel shop in Germany and the Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France. YUM!!! Personally, I did not like the School Bread (don't care for cardamom), but I think everyone should at least try it.

Sacrilege! I've gone for F&W the last three years. The "masses" are really only there during the weekends. During weekdays, especially in the afternoon, it's fine. There are virtually no lines at any of the booths. You might want to consider stopping by at least one day to check it out. It's everything Epcot offers every other day...and so much more!

I 100% agree! F&W is an incredible experience. We fly out on 9/14, but I was so excited to hear the new dates, because we will at least be able to go to the soft opening on 9/13.

The Rose and Crown has great food maybe another time. Bangers and Mash for me, Welsh burger for wife. If you do go the Sticky Toffee is a must!!!

I am going to throw something different out there. I LOVE the nudel gratin from Germany. It's an inexpensive, filling snack! I also agree with most of these other suggestions. I love the brioche ice cream sandwich from the ice cream shop in France. Have fun!

After a big lunch at Sci-Fi Diner, we will go over to Epcot with no "dinner" plans, just going to snack around the world as we wait for Illuminations. I plan on trying that new Cannoli Cupcake in Italy! It looks awesome!

Rather than eating a sit down meal at Epcot, my family of 4 try to snack around the world

• Mexico - Tacos from La Cantina
  • Norway - Pastry (school bread) from Kringla Bakeri
  • China - Egg Roll from Lotus Blossom or Bubble Tea from Joy of Tea
  • Germany - Bratwurst or Pretzel from Sommerfest
  • Italy - Gelato or Dessert from Gelato Kiosk
  • Japan - Sushi from Kabuki Cafe
  • Morocco - Shawarma from Tangierine Café
  • France - Pastry from Boulangerie Patisserie
  • UK - Fish and Chips from Yorkshire Fish Shop
  • Canada - Slushie

I love the chewy caramel bar at Karmel Kuche in Germany and the margaritas at La Cava de Tequila in the Mexico pavilion (not the ones outside if they are still doing those -those are good but not the real deal like inside!).

DD (15) favorites are anything from Les Halles in France, the cronut and kaki gori (a really fancy/tasty snow cone) from Japan.

Careful having lunch and dinner with all these snacks! I've over-done it a time or two!!! :rolleyes1

Enjoy!!! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter