What to do??

sarap208

Mouseketeer
We just signed up to do the 3 day cruise on May 22 and I went to the area for meets to see about anyone else that is on this cruise but there's no link, what next? Is there no one out here....lol no one to do f.e. With :confused3

There's a group on fb too...I think it's just called Disney Cruising. They have groups like here, but not as many peeps. But maybe there's one for your cruise! :)

Thanks guys didn't know the last time we cruised the thread was already started :thumbsup2

Hey guys i have no idea what im doing i tried to start a thread but no one is adding it to the list i've tried other facebook sites and to no avail i can find no one who is going on this cruise! I know its early I guess i'll check back sometime later :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter